Submissive Wolf

4:50AM

                                  WARNING!!!
                                Sexual Content

"Y/N?" "Y/N?" "Come on Y/N, wake up." Vanessa slaps cross the face. "Faster Roxy!" "What?" You wake up. Vanessa proceeds to slap you again. "Owe." "I'm fucking awake!" "I know, just can't believe your thinking about you and Roxy, just..... eewww." "Ewww?" "What are you, a 16 year old rich girl?" She raises her hand. "Okay, okay." "I get the message." She lowers her hand "Sheesh." "She helps you lean up. "Fucking damn I got a headache." "Must be the chip." "Chip?" Vanessa asks. "Don't bother it's a long story Vanessa." "Where's Freddy and Gregory by the way?" She answers while helping get to your feet. "They both went out to see if they can find away out at all." "And they haven't returned yet?" You ask while grabbing the desk to help stable yourself." "Nope which makes me a little bit worried." You try to comfort her. "Based off your story you told me a while ago." "I'm sure Freddy and Gregory can handle them selfs pretty well." "Especially while they have each other." "Ya you're right Y/N." Once you are fully to your feet she asks if you need anything. "A drink would be nice." "I'll go get you one." She switches off the security system. "Roxy hasn't tried anything sense she got shocked." "You shouldn't have any trouble while I'm gone." "But just in case you do."  "The button is right there and you have camera all around this area." "So you should be fine." Vanessa walks off. You take a deep breath. "Alright, well if the chip is being active then I shouldn't be to much longer." You say to yourself." "You're not leaving.... Are you?" A water cup with a lid rolls in from the darkness. You look towards the door to see Roxy's glowing eyes. There close to the ground which means. She's still down on all fours. Like an actually hungry wolf. "Oh shit." Next thing you know you are pinned against the wall. "Did you forget I can control just about everything?" "Ya, my bad." "My brain still trying to wake up." She just towers over you. Roxy picks up the cup, opens the lid and puts it up to your lips to drink. You drank it. "I know how much me and you enjoy a good chase." " But I didn't know any better I'd say you are trying to escape." She then opens her mouth and starts licking the side of your face. "Vane..... she immediately stick her tongue down your throat to keep you quiet. She use her tale to push the button and close the doors around you. Roxy then lift her knee up to your crotch and starts rubbing it. You can't help but get aroused and start going with it. Once Roxy knows you are into it. She moves her tongue out of your mouth and asks. "Round 2?" You look down and back up of her body. (Your thoughts) "Damn she is so hot, but a bit crazy though." Eh what the hell." "But I wonder what will happened if I." (Speaking out loud) "Alright Roxy, but on one condition." "You trying to make demands of me little Rabbit." "I do." You grab Roxy's hair and pull her close to your face. "Problem?" She shakes her head. "Open your mouth Roxanne Wolf!" You demand and she does. You spit in her mouth and start pushing her down towards your crotch. She surprisingly goes with it. She pulls your pants down and starts sucking immediately. Now she's acting submissive. You grab the back of her head and starts thrusting in and out. She starts to gag with how fast you are pushing it in to her throat. Drool starts to run down her mouth. "Gulp, gulps, gulp, gulp." From there you push her backwards which puts her down on her back. She starts to gasp for air and coughing. "And I thought robots didn't have gag reflex's." Roxy starts whipping the drool off her face. You don't hesitate to get down on your knees, rip her red short, shorts off and begin eating her out. She begins moaning and groaning with eat lick. It's so intense for her she wraps her legs your around head like a headscissor and begins squeezing. Not to tight though. Her claws start digging into the floor. "Oooooh fuck, fuck, fuck yeah!" "Ohhh what has gotten into you?" "I've..... never been the bottom..... OH FUCK!" "I GONNA CUM!!!" AAAHHH!!!" She finishes in your mouth. You look up at her and swallow her pussy juices. She looks so exhausted and freaked out. "How?" "Ive never came that fast before." You give her the same grin she's given you in the past. You stick your cock in her. She throws her head back and moans even louder. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, please, I'm...... sssssoo.... Sensitivity!!" Roxy saying that just made you go fast and harder. "OOOHHH, OOOOOHHH, AAAAHHH PLEASE!!!! "Rabbit, Rabbit, RabBIT, RABBIT!!!" You grab her throat, choking her. "Those upgrades you got do come in handy, doesn't it Roxy?" Y/N..... PLEASE IM......GONNA....... CUM!!!!" "That makes two of us." And sure enough she does and you cum right inside of her. You pull out and stand over her. She looks up at you and as your cum slowly starts to drip out of her pussy. She turns her head to the side and powers off. You get back down on your knees and on her arm is a switch. You flip it and part of Roxy's arm opens. In her arm is like mini screen about that size of a phone and it says across the screen. Roxanne wolf needs a recharge and below that is an empty battery blinking. "Well, I guess that's something to be proud." "Maybe." You close her arm up then stand up and notice cigars laying on the desk. You pick one up and open the Drawers up. Looking for a lighter and sure enough you found one. You lite it and start smoking. You looked down at Roxy. "Hm, was good for you as well?" You grab another cigar and put in her mouth then put the lighter in her hand. "I got the feeling your gonna need that, when you wake up." You pull your pants back up, hit the unlock security system, then walk out. Vanessa, Gregory and Freddy meet up with you as soon as you take 5 steps out of the room." Hey Y/N look who I found and why are you smoking a cigar?" You take it out and blow smoke upwards out of there direction. "No reason, just felt right." "Uumm okay." "Here's your water." She hands it to you and of course you take it. "Thank you." She nods "Gregory and Freddy said they may have found away out." "Really?" Gregory answers. "Yep, it's a long walk through to it." "So better hope Roxy doesn't come around." Vanessa jumps in. "Especially sense it almost 6 o'clock." "Hate to make it this far, just to have it cut, by her." You grin and take another hit. "I got the feeling we shouldn't worry about her for a while." "Why is that Y/N?" Freddy asks while you guys start walking. "Roxy is powered down, she is very tired." "How do you know that Y/N?" Vanessa asks. " You just keep walking and smoking the cigar.

5:21. AM