The Great Escape

Small Chica X Reader
                                    WARNING!!!
                                  Sexual Content!

*growls and heavy breathing*
She watch's from the cameras. "You run away with them!" Cables hanging down from the back of her head. She's being recharged. I told you, I'm going to be your last Mistress!" Such Anger, such hatred and yet such lust. "I am the best!" Roxy slams her fist down on the security desk, breaking it in half. "I know I'm his favorite!" "Why would he run from me?!" She spits the cigar out.
"Run, run while you can." "Cause you will not escape me." "You think you have a choice little rabbit?!" "You belong to me now and when I get my claws dug back into your skin, I'll make sure you will never be able to run again....." Roxy looks over her shoulder towards a tall scale like figure. "Monty I owe you for the recharge." "Now I have a request, destroy everything, if you have to." "But Don't let them escape!" "I need more time to charge before I can get my pet back in his cage." Monty reply's "It will be done gorgeous." He walks away.

"Our little hunt, comes to an end."

"Keep running guys, we will be there in no time!" Says Gregory. "Where exactly is the exit Gregory?" "It's on the roof Y/N." "Yes once we get there we will use the fire escape." Freddy chimes in. "I just hope Roxy doesn't catch up with us." "We will be fine Vanessa." "We survived this far, nothing will get in our way." After saying those exact words a bird like bot appears from around the corner. "Freddy we need to talk!" "Chica?!" Freddy says with shock. Freddy stops right in his tracks. Gregory stumbles but slows down and stops on time. But you and Vanessa trip over each other and stop, right at Chica's feet. "Sorry did mean to scare." You grab your head while sitting up. "Ooooh shit, hey look 3 chicken McNuggets ladies." "Where the fries I ordered?" You fall over on your back. "Uuhh Luckily I landed on Y/N stomach." Vanessa says while trying to get up. "I'm glad you're okay Vanessa, cause I just ate your kneecap, on that lovely ass trip." "I hope I still got my teeth." Gregory takes a few steps back, while pointing at Chica. "You're not with Roxy are you?" "Me?" "Fuck that She-wolf!" "She said I have a massive beak!" "I think you beak is quite lovely." You stumbling while getting up. "Then why are you out running around, away from your room?" "Me and Monty exited our rooms, not to long after Roxy screamed and we saw broken glass, all over the floor." "So we went out to see what was going on." "Eventually we found Roxy." "She was powered off and All her clothes we're striped off." Vanessa Cox her head to the left and slowly turns toward Y/N. She had a cigar in her mouth and some weird white stuff dripping from
Her- "Please don't finish that sentence Chica." Vanessa cuts off Chica, by holding her pointer finger up. "Where did you find her at?!" Vanessa asks while giving you the death stare. "Ummmmm...." "I'm scared." Chica answers.  You chime to save yourself, from the ass kicking, you see in your future. "Well I'm Glad Roxy found someone new." "Little hurt she found someone so soon, but perhaps we can get through here peacefully, now." "So let's get going." But before you take a step. "Unfortunately, it won't be as easy as you think." "What did you mean?" Gregory asks. "Unfortunately, Monty recharged her and as soon as she awoke." "She screamed, Y/N in such anger." "She demanded, we helped her find this Y/N and trapped him here." "Forever." You take this opportunity to be an idiot. "Well I guess the guy she cheated on me with wasn't nearly as good as me." Gregory rolled his eyes and Vanessa just kept giving you the death stare. "So you are here to bring Y/N in?" "No Freddy, Monty agreed." "I just told her no, I'm going back to my room." "Obviously I tried to come find you guys instead."
Gregory begins to think. "With Monty after us now as well, we will never get out of here." "We need to get rid of Monty." Freddy suggested. "That will guarantee our chances of escape." "Especially if Roxy is still charging." "But Gregory how will we get rid of Monty?" Vanessa asks. "Simple, really." "Me, you and Freddy will go distract him." "Monty will want revenge on all of three us, anyways." "He will get off the mission, if it mean getting back at us."
"Not a terrible idea, but what about Y/N and Chica?"
"Vanessa, Y/N and Chica will make a run for the exit after we are sure Monty is distracted." Vanessa flips. "Awww fuck no I am not leaving Y/N alone again!" "Fuck that!" "He won't be alone, he's got Chica." Freddy try's to reassure her. "I can't trust Chica, I'm sorry but I can't!" "I will go with them to the exit." The same voice that spoke in your head earlier, speaks yet again, "Y/N, Y/N can you hear me?" "We almost have your location, hold on just a little bit longer." You think to yourself. "My time here is almost up, I'm sorry Vanessa."