Night with a Loba (part 1)

1:35AM

                                  WARNING!!
                                 Sexual content

(Your thoughts) "Wow the way her hips sway as she walks." "She is so beautiful and...." (Thump) You kick something. "What the?" You mumble to yourself. Its a hat that says security. You bend down to pick it up. (Your thoughts) "Must have fallen off one of the robots." You turn it over. Vanessa was written on the inside. "Vanessa?" "This must be her old hat, when she worked here." Panic comes across your face. "Wait Vanessa!" "She must be worried sick." "I need to get back to her and let her know I'm okay." "Keep up little Rabbit." "Hate to see you fall behind." "Im sure I'll be fine Roxy." She stops to turn and look at you. Notices you being distracted. "You sure about that?" She says as she vanishes into the darkness. " "Where are you going?" The hat was taken out of your hand so fast. Made you jump. "No where, I'm still here." Her voice begins to echo in every direction again. "You were so close to making it into my room, like a good little pet." "Following it's master around." "Or should I say......" She whispers in your left ear. "Mistress." You turn around to face her but she's gone. "I need to find...." She gets in your right ear. "Your friend." You turn back the other way. Again, gone. "She and that little friend of hers...." "That Gregory I won't forgive him and that traitor Freddy." But I assure you they are quite safe." "You do believe your mistress, don't you?" "I suppose." "Good." Now I would call you a good pet." "But you've been a bad little pet." "Making me wait and that will require some...." "Punishment." "What you going to do?" Whip me?" "Not at the moment but...." "Aaahhh!"
You feel a sharp pain just spread across your back. Your heart starts pounding once again. "Mmmm I can hear it." "Aaahh!" Another strike. It's feels like you are being scratched. But really hard. You're breathing kicks up faster. "Yes, keep it going." You turn to see if you can catch or dodge the next one. (Scratch) another across your back just about knocking you over. She's one step ahead of you. "I know how you think." "Thank you for letting me in side that pretty head of yours." You feel your back with both your hands and you can feel where she literally tore into you. "Those are going to leave scars." "I always mark my prey. "She giggles." "Aww and..... I thought... I was your first." You being sarcastic. "Got a little bit of rebel left in you." Finally one last strike right up your back. That knocks you down to your knees. "AAAHHH!!!" You rest back on your knees, just sitting there. Trying to catch your breath. "Punishment is over." She says stepping into the light. "She changed her outfit during this but how? "And she's wearing the hat." you think to your self. "She's wearing latex crop top with shoulder pads, with fingerless latex gloves, with latex chaps which is exposing her robotic pussy, "What the?" She giggles. "You wouldn't believe the upgrades I got after a incident I had." "I see just about all..... you mistresses are... the same." "Addiction to latex." She gets in your face. "You have more then one?" "Not anymore." "My first Mistress.. had white hair and red eyes." "You wouldn't believe where I've been in my life." She puts her foot on your chest and pins you to the ground. You go to scream in pain for the scars on your back. But she covered your mouth her hand. "No wonder you are so so submissive." "The Good news is for you little pet." "I'm going to be your last." "Cause I won't be letting you go." She lets out a sinister laugh. "Now, no more distractions." Now come with me little rabbit." "Let me help you understand." Her eyes changed to blue for a split second. Then very soft music started playing. You get up and proceed to follow her. The music was playing in each section of the building you walked to. She started humming with the tune. The were no words were sung in the music that was playing but for some reason. She acted like she knew em while humming. She stops walking turns around with the beat of the music when it started to pick up. Smiling while putting a collar around your neck with a leash. For there she began to sing. "Let's try to make it right." "Don't want to start a fight and I'm so sorry if I gave you such a fright." "Im not so scary if you see me in the day light. " "You'll be so happy just as long as you survive the night." She rips off the rest of your clothes off. "IF you survive the niiiiiiIiiIght!" She leads you into her room and pushes down on to the bed. "Let's try to make it right." "Don't want to start a fight and I'm sorry if I gave you such a fright." "I'm not so scary if you see me in the day light." She closes the curtains around the broken glass window. "You'll be so happy as long as you survive the niiiiight." She jumps on top of you and grabs your hard cock and begins to put it inside herself. "If you survive the NIiiiIIIIIGHT!!" She begins to moan. "Oh its everything I hoped it would be!" The music then played with words. OoH Fuck Yes!" You actually enjoy this. Some how some way. If feels so good having her pussy around your cock. She pins your arms against. "Tell me something?" "Mmmm yes." "What is it Mistress?" You like latex?" "Don't you?" "I love it Mistress." "Mmm good." I don't know how but all the sudden you being inside of her felt your cock was cover in latex and robotic pussy juices. You can't help but moan loud. "Well least a part of you won't survive the night." She was right cause you immediately came inside her. "Oh yes I can feel it!" "Fill me up!!" "Oooh." She let out another sinister laugh. "Oh we're not done yet." "I'm going to drain you dry." "Let's see what you got rockstar."

2:00 AM