Chapter 3

Kaylee

It was a few weeks after the flower gesture. Brandon was attentive and kept doing things to make Kaylee smile and she was really starting to like him much to her surprise.

"Hey Kaylee, wait up," a voice called out. Kaylee turned around and saw Brandon jogging after her.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I have something for you."

"Which is?"

"Uh, here," Brandon pushed a envelope into her hand, "There's two tickets inside for the Liverpool vs Manchester game this weekend."

"Um, what? Seriously? That game was sold out a while ago. How did you get tickets?"

"I know people and since I know you are an Liverpool fan, I figured this would be fun for you and a friend to go to."

"Wow," Kaylee said, "I don't even know what to say. This is huge. I've always wanted to go to a game but was never able to due to finances. Cassidy is going to love this! Thanks Brandon."

He smiled at her, "Glad I could make you smile. I hope the two of you have a fantastic time. And since I know it's at Wembley Stadium, which isn't the closest spot to here, you can have use of my family's private plane this weekend because I don't want you to have to pay for anything."

"Brandon, this is too much, seriously, I can't just take your family's plane for the weekend. I mean who has a plane just lying around?"

"Please do. I really want you to. I can never make up for what you went through but I want to start somewhere and hopefully we can become friends one day."

Kaylee sighed, "Okay, I will take you up on your offer. But now I have to get to class so, uh, see you around I guess." Kaylee turned around and walked to class.

After class, Kaylee went to find Cassidy and said, "Look what I got! Tickets to the game this weekend!"

"What? How did you score those?"

"Brandon, guess he really is trying to make amends."

"Well isn't that cute. I think he likes you."

"Don't be silly, he wants us to be friends and maybe one day I can fully forgive him and be his friend but for now, I can live with having tickets to that game!"

"Oh crap, you know what? I can't actually make it this weekend," Cassidy frowned as she looked at her schedule in her phone, "Family engagement I can't get out of."

"What? Who am I suppose to go with then? I can't go alone!"

Cassidy smirked, "Well I know someone who would be willing to go with you."

"Who?"

"Brandon silly, who else? This would be a good time to get to know him and maybe mend some bridges. Besides he's been growing on me."

"Well, I guess that makes the most sense since it was his idea and it is his family plane. Alright then, I will do that."

"Good on you girl, get back on that horse!"

"Cassidy! Nothing is going to happen that weekend. I don't even like him. It will be a gesture of goodwill. That is all."

Kaylee wasn't sure where Brandon would be so she found Justin who told her he was working out. Kaylee went to the gym and paused when she saw Brandon working out with no shirt on. He was absolutely gorgeous to look at. Kaylee licked her lips and realized she was drooling over him.

"Stop it," she thought to herself, "You do not like him, you are only here to invite him to go with you." She took a deep breath and walked inside.

Brandon