Chapter 2

Brandon

Brandon was in a pub having wings and drinks with his friends and talking about this most interesting encounter with this mystery girl. He was still shocked that some girl that he didn't even know was so against him. He was pretty good with remembering which girls he had slept with and he was 99% sure he did not sleep with her.

"I would of recognized her if I knew her before, she was just so unforgettable," Brandon exclaimed, "She didn't fall for my charming good looks, in fact she wanted to get away from me as quick as she could."

"Did you get her name at least?" Colton inquired.

"I wish, but she disappeared before I could do anything. She has blond hair, athletic body type with gorgeous toned legs but walked with a slight limp and had a scar on her face."

"Well we can keep our eyes out for her, I mean there can't be too many girls at this school with a limp and a scar," Justin said.

Brandon laughed, "She was so much more than that, when I looked into her eyes I felt something. Like it could become something more."

"Mr.Romantic at his finest," Leo laughed, "Seriously, since when have you wanted anything more than just a lay?"

"Since now," he retorted, "But first we got to figure out her name. I want to know what has her so disgusted with me. I have never seen a girl run away so fast as she did."

"We got your back," Colton said, "Let's go find this mystery girl."

Kaylee

Kaylee was sitting her in dorm room talking to her roommate Cassidy about what happened at the coffee shop. Very few people knew the full story of what happened and Cassidy was one of them. Cassidy was on the varsity female soccer team at Florin University and used to be an old teammate of Kaylee's before the accident so they knew each other very well.

"What a tool," Cassidy said, "Seriously. What kind of guy doesn't show remorse for his actions and then doesn't even recognize the girl who's life he ruined?"

"I know," Kaylee replied, "I mean it does seem weird that I would hear nothing from Brandon, Colton, Leo or Justin during the past 5 years since all of them were involved. I wonder if they even knew the name of the girl who was in the vehicle."

"How did you find out who was in the other vehicle that night anyways?"

"My parents. They wanted to know exactly who caused their daughter to be in a coma for a couple months and that was part of the agreement to not press charges, which when thinking back, I kind of wish they did. But I'm thankful I was still able to go to university."

"Well don't worry, I will be fully on your side on operation ignore soccer boys," Cassidy chuckled.

"Thanks chica. You're the best!"

"I know."

Both girls laughed as they went to get ready for an annual masquerade party that happens every year to celebrate the beginning of school.

"Please wear this dress, you would look gorgeous in it," Cassidy exclaimed holding up a red dress, "I never wear it and it would be amazing on you."

"Fine, I will try it on," Kaylee laughed. She put on the dress and it fit perfectly. Strapless with a sweetheart neckline that fell to just above her knees, and fitted to her body in all the right spots, Kaylee felt beautiful. However despite feeling beautiful, she was still self conscious about her scars from the accident so she opted to wear a classy black sweater with the the dress to cover up the scars on her arms. She put on some silver strappy sandals and she was ready to go. Cassidy gave her a sparkly silver mask covering her face and off they went to the party.