* four *

eren<3
i wanna see you

y/n
alright, imma send you my address once i get home  <3

eren<3
FINALLY, jeez you don't know how i've been feenin' for you to text me back !

y/n
boy byee, you were never that thirsty

eren<3
i most definitely was *flips hair*

y/n
GOODBYE—
imma see you later man bun
*address*

———-
after a few minutes , eren had made it to my house , he slid his shoes off and walked into the living room with me "aww look at you bringin' snacks for meee" i smiled kissing his cheek, he smiled wrapping his arms around me  "i asked springer what kind of snacks you liked and he said these so i bought a lot"

"thank you , what you wanna watch"? i sat down beside him on the couch, he hummed "ion know, anything comedy i guess"

"alright"

-----

"no cus what the fuck ya'll doin' in here"? connie spoke walking out of mercedes shirtless with a pair of grey sweatpants on, "US?!, nigga why are you walkin out of mercedes's room with love marks all on your stomach and chest"? i looked at him, he smirked "i just fucked the livin shit out of her mariposa, watchu think"?!

"i- connie get whatever the fuck you're getting and go"! i pointed at mercedes door, eren was stuffing his face with ice cream watching the movie with tears falling from his eyes "eren?!, you good over there"? he sniffled wiping his tears "i'm fine", "nah y/n your dude's a whimp" connie laughed, mercedes walked out of her room "like you weren't just beggin' me to fuck you, leave yeager alone"

"speakin' of me, i had a great time tonight but i think i should get home i have work tomorrow" eren spoke kissing me cheek, i blushed looking up at him "bye yeager"