* eleven *

1111 words .
——
eren
hey , it's eren can we meet up? i wanna talk

—-
"why eren just text me talkin' bout he wanna talk"? i looked at my phone taking a bite out of my breakfast sandwich, mercedes and connie stood in the kitchen love marks covering their bodies "maybe he wants to tell you why he really ended things with you" connie said drinking his orange juice

"you know some springer"? mercedes asked her boyfriend, he shook his head quickly "no hermosa i don't" i hummed grabbing my phone walking into my bathroom maybe connie's right , i'll see what he has to say

"i'm here, watchu want"? i sat down in front of him , he looked up from his phone smiling a bit
"y/n , i just wanna start off on how sorry i am about this whole situation but it's not necessarily my fault on all of this"

"then who fault is it"? i furrowed my eyebrows taking a sip of my coffee, he sighed "it's your brother's fault" , "it's jayden's fault? boy bye , i'm gone leave cause you're sayin' some real dumb shit right now" i got up from my chair only  for eren to grab me by my arm, staring at me with a stern look "sit"

"fine" i plopped down my ass hitting the chair harshly, he rubbed his hands through his hair "two days before the day i told you all of that, jayden came to me and said to end things with you because he didn't want you to get hurt or somethin' , then he said he didn't wanna lose you and said he'll kill me if i didn't do it" , "you're deadass"? i looked at him making him nod

"i wouldn't have done what i did if it was up to me y/n, i genuinely enjoy your company, you make me happy happier than ever", "i'm in love with you and i can't stress that enough, my initial plan wasn't to come and tell you what happened with jayden but it was to come and tell you that i love you even if we don't go back to normal i will always love you"

"i love you too eren, i might have seemed like a bratty lil bitch but i didn't wanna give into you , i was hurt by what you said but now that i know it was jayden i accept your apology" i smiled , he chuckled "well i know you wanna go and curse him out right now so i'll let you go" eren kissed my lips walking away
—-
"jayden" i walked into my brother's house slamming the door behind me, he looked over at me "yo, what's up"? , "so what's this shit about you makin' eren end our lil situation, huh? cause if you felt that you was losin' me you could've said that shit instead of makin' somebody mentally damage me"!

"sis i didn't wanna hurt yo feelings i just felt like you wouldn't understand where i was comin' from, eren ain't what you need, i'm yo brother" jayden spoke to me, i rolled my eyes "bullshit". "you could've been said that you didn't like me in my relationship and i would have discussed it with you"

"it ain't that easy to tell yo sister you don't like her fuckin' boyfriend"!, "oh but it was so fucking easy to have somebody fuck her up mentally, i swear you do the most dumbest shit ever jayden, i told yo ass yo just stay the fuck out of my way you even threatened this man to leave me alone just so you can have me to yourself— WHAT brother doesn't wanna see his own sister happy jay"?

"what brother is so fuckin' selfish that he threatens someone into hurting his sister"? jayden stared at me seeing tears fall from my eyes, "i didn-"

"what fucking brother does that jayden"? i pushed him back, "you can't have me to yourself jayden, i'm your sister but i am allowed to be fuckin' happy you hypocritical ass bitch , i didn't do shit when you were fucking around with these thots , i let you be because you was enjoying yourself" , "oh but i see our care for each other is one sided , right"? i sarcastically laughed wiping my tears

"i do care about you n/n, you my oldest sister why would i not care about you? i did it to protect you" jayden sat down on his couch looking up at me, i furrowed my eyebrows "to protect me? jayden you ain't do shit but hurt me , you did this shit for yourself don't even say that you did it to protect me cause i was healin' just fine eren was helpin' me"!

"y/n i did this because you just met him a month ago , you even fucked him WITH no condom and you just puttin' all yo trust in this lame , you don't know what the fuck he is capable of you so dumb and blind you won't even open your fuckin' eyes you not living in a damn fairytale so don't act like he just the best prince charming cause he ain't"! he stood over yelling into my face, i rolled my eyes

"THEN LET ME GET HURT JAYDEN"! , "i'm cool with it , i can handle my own shit im 20 years fucking old, when you was dealin' with bitches back to back after kasumi dogged your dumbass i let you do you because that was yo way of healin"!

"and fuckin' somebody without a condom after you met him a month later is a way of healing"? jayden scoffed pushing me back "we ain't the same y/n, i'm the one doin' the fucking call me hypocritical i don't give a fuck i'm just tryna look after my only sister i can't lose you to this cruel ass world n/n"!

"just cause you doin' the fucking , it makes it alright? you fuck them a day afterwards don't even put this shit on me , you keep bringing up the fact that we fucked WE DID and so what"?! , "learn how to mind your own fuckin' business , if you wanna look after me then you would let me be happy , if you wanna look after me don't text me , don't call me , don't even pop up at my crib because after this jayden i'm done speakin' to you"

"and you think mom's would've been cool with this shit?!, leavin' yo own brother , cutting him off"? he ran his fingers through his hair, i laughed "she wouldn't have been cool with you doin' the shit that you did but you did it"