* ten *

an encounter with the tattoo artist !
———
"aye , come on y/n i want to go into h&m" mercedes pulled my arm into the store, there stood connie, eren, and armin

"mercedes!, hey y/n"! connie walked up to us hugging mercedes, she rolled her eyes "boy don't be so loud in people store like that" , armin waved at us smiling a bit "hey armin" i waved , eren scratched the back of his neck looking up at me i looked away looking down at my phone "mercedes imma go check out some jackets right quick"

"alright" she smiled at me , eren hummed following behind me "go away yeager" i spoke in a low tone flipping through the jackets that hung on the rack, he chuckled deeply leaning against the wall watching me flip through the jackets "you can't be mad at me forever, sweetheart"

"don't call me that, and why the fuck not? you brought this upon yourself eren" i looked up at him seeing him look into my eyes "why? because i was just bein' honest" , "but you still fuckin' ended what we had in the middle of it so i'm gone be mad , asshole"

eren bit his lip and smirked at how petty i was being , he found it hot that i wasn't going to give in to him so easily "y/n, come on i'm sorry for hurtin' your feelings" , i laughed sarcastically walking away from him he jogged behind me grabbing my wrist "what"?! , "just hear me out , i swear i didn't mean to hurt you i was just tryin' to be honest instead of lying to you at first i was REALLY interested in what we had and-"

"and you made me feel so happy but after awhile i just outgrew you , i tried to keep you in my life because i thought maybe it was just work makin' me stressed out" eren looked down at me placing a hand on my hip, i rolled my eyes "but you still lied and act like you was so fuckin' infatuated with me knowing damn well that was not the case eren, you know what i've been through i put ALL my trust in you and you just fucked it up, you went back and did the same shit them other niggas did and ion know if i can trust you ever again"

"and i apologize for that but i just want you to trust me again or at least let me make it up to you so we can be on good terms again" he fiddled with my belt loops, i moved his hand "nah i'm good , i don't wanna put my trust you again and i damn sure don't wanna be yo friend so just leave me the fuck alone and go about your business"

i walked away leaving eren there, he sighed walking behind me "i'm ready to go mercedes, i can't be here no more" i spoke to mercedes, she nodded "i gotta go con, call me later or come see me later" she placed a kiss on connie's lips "mariposa we're goin' on a date tonight"
——
"so what happened"? mercedes looked at me closing the driver's side door, i sighed "this nigga really tried to apologize and explain what the fuck happened and why i shouldn't be mad"
—-
eren's pov *

"you didn't tell her"? armin spoke to me , i shook my head tracing my tattoos that were on my hand "nah i didn't have the balls to, she hates me armin that was the longest conversation i've had with this girl in a LONG time, i hate that she has a hold on me i think i'm in love with her"

"that's why i told you to tell her about jayden, she'll check him for you and then you guys can go back to normal" the blonde opened a bottle of vodka taking a sip, i sighed "i can't i told you this already, i just gotta tell her how i feel really"