* thirty-two *

smut warning ! (smut again cus imma slut)
——————
"i just cant believe you married" mercedes ate her frozen yogurt, i smiled at her she was probably one of the most happiest people to know me and eren was married "i know right but nun don't really change from the relationship, we fuck a lot more though, and i can't be like i got a boyfriend i gotta be like i got a husband."

"why you actin' like y'all wasn't fucking back to back when y'all wasn't married OR in a official relationship", "okay bitch... not too much" i rolled my eyes looking back to see connie and eren fighting and arguing over the best frozen yogurt flavor.

"yo why it would be chocolate?" connie rolled his eyes at eren making him kiss his teeth "why would it be coconut?", "both of ya flavors are disgusting it's cookie dough" mercedes sat on her boyfriend's lap "y'all know we gotta leave, amira's party tonight", "yeah come on"

we all walked back to our cars saying bye to each other, eren sat in the driver's seat looking over at me "what?" i looked up from my phone looking at my husband, he licked his lips grabbing my face to kiss me "you look so beautiful right now", "thank you baby"

"wanna hop in the back?", "eren it's the middle of the day, we not bout to fuck in this crowded ass parking lot" he kissed his teeth and drove to a empty parking lot "we can't just go home?", "we're not goin' home, we gotta shop for the party" i got in the backseat and waited for him to pushed the seats up.

"take your pants off" he slid his sweats and boxers off stroking himself while waiting for me to take off my jeans, once i took my jeans off eren bent me over so i could arch my back for him.

he slapped his tip on my clit before i opened my mouth to speak "why do y'all niggas do that ? like just slide that shit in" eren laughed slipping himself into me "do your thing" i started bouncing back on him moaning softly, he bit his lip and started fucking me back.

"how you expect me to do my thing when you fuckin' me back?" i was tryna speak but i kept moaning in between my words, he ignored me smacking my ass to tell me to keep going and sped up his strokes "eren please" i moaned and stopped throwing it back onto him.

"why'd you stop? fuck back", "baby i can't-" he deepened my arch and his strokes hissing at the pleasure "yeah you can, see come on there you go~" i started bouncing back again but slowly this time before he slid out to eat me out, eren laid his tongue on my clit and plunged his fingers into me, he did a figure 8 with his tongue and sucked my clit.

"i'm gonna cum eren!" i moaned pushing his head away, he lifted up before i could even get my nut off "why you doin' that ? let me cum dumbass" i looked back at him with a stank face, eren continued ignoring me and slid back in once again but went faster "fuck i love you" he moaned pulling my braids back, i put my hand on his lower stomach and clawed at the seats.

"stop pushing me away, just cum for me love" eren lifted his leg and started to do way deeper strokes, felt like this nigga was touching my cervix "i love you so much eren" i whimpered grinding myself onto his dick, he smiled "yeah? you love me? tell me how much you love me" eren pulled my braids out of my face all the way bending down to kiss my cheek.

"huh ? how much do you love me?", "a lot, i love you so so m-much" i felt myself starting to cream around his shaft, he drawed his strokes out rubbing my ass "lay on your back", i laid on my back spreading my legs open for him, he slid in kissing my cervix again "fuck eren!" he sent a hard thrust into me making my head fly back.

"just take it, calm down pretty girl" his strokes were slowing down and getting sloppy so i knew he was gonna cum soon, eren tongue kissed me grabbing my throat and started to cum inside of me.

my body shook on his while he stood there waiting for me to calm down, he rubbed my thighs and pulled out grabbing napkins from the front "we gotta go, i'll take you home really quick so you can clean up", "we probably gone be late cause of you eren" i rolled my eyes watching him clean me up "stop complainin' we'll be fine"