* seventeen *

——
"what kind of ice cream do you want"? eren asked me wrapping his arm around my shoulders, connie and mercedes stood behind us his hand on her ass "let's be cute like them baby" mercedes spoke to connie, he hummed smirking a bit "mercedes when we get home i'm gonna fuck the livin' shit outta you"

"CONNIE"! she slapped his chest pushing him away from her, i rolled my eyes "aye , shut y'all asses up we tryna order" mercedes flipped me off making me laugh, "that was a good one though con" i dapped connie up making him smile brightly

"don't entertain his shitty humor" she rolled her eyes, eren finished paying for our ice cream grabbing my hand walking me ofer to the table with our friends following behind "sooooo mercedes , georgia and i decided that you gone be the first milf out of all of us"

"who the fuck said i was gone be the first mom"? she furrowed her eyebrows, i snickered "ok like cus at the rate you goin' mama , you're going to be the first mom, he nuts in you everyday at any time"

connie looked at me "y'all ain't see that plan b on her bed ?, no lil demon spawns for us" , mercedes shook her head agreeing with her boyfriend "now connie..." , "ok but seriously though we try to take plan b's every time we have sex, i'm officially wrappin' lil man up"

"and as soon as we leave this man gone be in her stomach with NO condom and y'all gone be takin' plan b once again" eren said stuffing his face full of ice cream, i laughed laying my head on his shoulder "that's not true" connie huffed folding his arms "i give it 2 days and you gone be pregnant"