* twenty-eight *

q&a video with eren and y/n !
———————-
"heyyy!" i waved at the camera in front of me, eren grabbed his water bottle sliding me a fruit snack "hi" he waved at the camera looking at me and licking his lips "you ready ?" , "yeah"

eren grabbed my phone looking at the questions "uhhh do we plan on having kids ?" , i smiled eating a fruit snack "y/n wants kids, i personally don't want kids at all- they like lil demon spawns" eren spoke making eye contact with me "this man swear every child is a demon spawn, our kids not gone act like that cus im whoopin' ass"

"she lyin' , she literally just said how she doesnt wanna whoop our kids" , "ANYWAY- next question" i swiped through the questions "when was the last time we fucked ?", he laughed deeply and sighed "this morning... in the shower, on the shower windows" , "okay eren, you're doin' way too much right now" i rolled my eyes sliding my phone to him, i watched him scroll on my phone.

"am i your person ?" he smiled at me, "can you not look at me like that?" i laughed at looked away "answer the question what the hell" eren laughed with me grabbing my chin so i can look at him.

"yes you are my person, ion really see myself with anyone else- and hypothetically speaking if we break up, imma be the most aggiest and delusional ex ever i swear", "well okay" he giggled sliding the phone back to me, "how did we meet" , "ohh i like this one, i wanna answer it- so y/n and her younger brother came to a tattoo parlor where i worked and i was her tattoo artist and we bonded over hatin' my coworker who was very passed around but yeah"

"yep" , "have you considered using sex toys on me and you when we're fuckin'?" eren asked licking his lips, i hummed not knowing what the fuck to say "ion know, me, of course but you it's a different story cus i'm never really in control unless i'm ridin' but yeah i don't know" , "i feel you"

"would you have a threesome?" i asked my fiancé, he shook his head and laughed "what's funny ? stop laughin' and answer the question", "alright, it's a if it happens it happens kind of answer you know ? cus i know you don't like stuff like that but if you ever like change yo mind i'm down" he said drinking his water, i nodded sliding him my phone "what's a name that i call you that you really like?"

"i like when you call me baby", "i like when she calls me her man, i like that", "it wasn't even yo question"

"do you like receiving or giving head?" i looked at him, he furrowed his eyebrows "for you? like in our relationship?", "yeah i guess" eren hummed "it's 50/50 because like when y/n does it, it's just a different feeling and i'm actually really relaxing and enjoying it i don't know but when i do give y/n head i'm just havin' fun and doin' it because i like it"

"i feel like i understand you but i don't", "next question, what was our biggest argument ?" i laughed and covered my mouth "omg we had a lot not gone lie but the biggest one was when i went out with mercedes and amira and i was twerking, y'all it literally wasn't even on another nigga he was bein' hella dramatic", "yo your dress was comin' up and you just sat there and when she got back to her house i asked her where she was, she just snapped on me"

"because i felt like you was accusing me of doing shit", "you were doin' shit tho" i smacked my lips starting to get irritated "okay bro" eren kissed my lips "now you're mad"

"i'm not, next question- if we ever slip up and have kids , what would you name our son or daughter" , "im not gone slip up because i know how to pull out but if we were to have a daughter i would name her felicity and a son i don't even know, i always like visualized myself as a girl dad"

"you so cute" i laughed rubbing his chin, he smiled "okay so ride my dick" i looked at him with a blank face "anyway we done answering questions, i feel like all this shit we answered was just nasty- nasty, nasty, nasty"

"yeah, we're done tho", "bye guysss, say bye eren"

"bye, i'm bout to go fuck the shit out of this girl"

"BITCH"