169

At night, the temples and shrines closed. Japanese lanterns lit up along the street, still lively. The crowd was bustling, and young girls in kimonos and buns were seen everywhere.

At Jiang Chong's suggestion, Chi Ying also prepared to enter a kimono. There are many kimono experience halls nearby, but few shops sell kimonos. They looked for a while along the street, finally locked the target, and the store was overcrowded.

The clerk saw a family with a model in the shop, her eyes brightened, and she greeted her enthusiastically. He recommended a cherry pink kimono to Chi Ying in fluent Japanese.

Lu Jingyan hooked the hair near Chi Ying's cheek behind her ear and smiled, "Go and try."

Chi Ying's eyes bent over the clothes. After a while, she came out of the fitting room.

Even if the light-colored Japanese mask masked her stunning face, she was also very eye-catching, with a very beautiful figure, wearing the girl's unique beauty and sweetness.

A stop in the crowd is a scenery.

Jiang Chong couldn't help but sigh: "Miss Chi is so beautiful, but Lu is always blessed."

Lu Jingyan thin lips slightly hooked.

Chi Ying originally planned to try two pieces, but the clerk was so enthusiastic that she always stood at the door of the fitting room and waited for her.

Chi Ying also looks good in the mirror. The color mix is ​​particularly delicious, and she is a little fascinated by the Japanese style.

Chi Chengxing cheerfully cooperated with the staff and kept pushing Chi Ying into the fitting room.

Until Chi Ying finished changing a red kimono and was about to push the door out, she saw the clerk happily talking with Lu Jingyan in the slightly opened door.

The clerk was still a young girl, pretty young, and the smile in her eyes was so obvious.

Lu Jingyan was kind enough to chat with her sentence by sentence.

Chi Ying opened the door and paused. Lu Jingyan always has a cold temperament and refuses to be far away. He never talks to girls like this.

She felt a little stingy, and couldn't help being jealous, and looked secretly in the door.

They talked for a while, and then Lu Jingyan asked the clerk to pack a lot of kimonos in the store and mail them directly to Lu Zhai.

In sight, Lu Jingyan swiped the card skillfully, signed, and raised his hands to reveal the handsomeness and stability of a mature man.

Chi Ying finally came out of the fitting room. She wore this body very stunningly. The gorgeous color of the kimono lined her skin like fat, which was different from the pure sweetness just now. Now it is the beauty of ecstasy.

The moment Chi Cheng saw Chi Ying didn't suppress the exclamation, wow, took a step back.

Lu Jingyan also looked over, his eyes deepened, and he strode closer.

Chi Ying was not polite to him, carrying Chi Cheng back to Lu Jing: "What sweet words did she say to you? You are so happy."