161

The next day, the setting was a bit dull.

Because Geng Shimao had made trouble in the crew, no one didn't know what happened yesterday.

Geng Shizhang called the thief to catch the thief, and struck his face, they all felt embarrassed for her.

Even the public relations of Geng Shizhen's brokerage company could not stop the process from turning black to black. It was as overwhelming as migratory birds migration.

In addition to a large number of removals, all the businesses endorsed by Geng Shizhen demanded the termination of cooperation, and the upcoming TV dramas were also cancelled.

This declares that her acting career has completely entered a trough, and the possibility of rejuvenation is very small.

Geng Shizhen's face was very unsightly. Her eyes were red and swollen after staying up all night, and the foundation was obviously thicker.

Seeing Chi Ying's team coming in, she stared at Chi Ying fiercely, looking like a sharp knife.

Zhuo Tang was not afraid, and made her stare with a smile on her face. It is indeed rare to see the marketing account unveiled, but it can't be said that Geng Shizhen is unlucky, he can only say that there is evil and evil. She felt comfortable.

Gao Nan was worried that Geng Shizhen's team would fight revenge, and he couldn't rest assured. He followed the set today.

She pulled Lao Zhuotang and whispered, "You laugh, converge a bit."

Zhuo Tang shook his lips.

Jing Jinnian hesitated and said, "Okay, okay, you guys have to play against me in a while."

Geng Shizhen broke the can and broke, and no longer afraid of offending anyone, he looked coldly at Jing Jinnian: "What's the relationship with you?"

Jing Jinnian shrugged and sat down casually on one side. Her aura was strong, and her expression was irrelevant.

Chi Ying was brought to the dressing room by Su Lan, and Gao Nan frowned and asked Zhuo Tang: "What will they be doing in the future? Is there any physical contact?"

Zhuo Tang turned the script and shook his head: "No."

Gao Nan whispered: "Geng Shizhen recorded the shooting scene before taking the box lunch. Be careful not to be found."

Zhuo Tang nodded: "Good sister Nan, but Geng Shiyi did not pick up the box lunch, and played until the last episode ..."

Gao Nan patted her shoulder without hesitation: "That's hard."

Zhuo Tang agreed sadly: "... Yes."

Geng Shizhen was in a bad state all morning, ng dozens of times.

Jiang Lang sighed again and again, but she couldn't help her. Anyone who lifts a rock and smashes his own feet will not be in a good state of mind.

Geng Shixuan played Jiang's early girlfriends, and Jing Jinnian who played with her was unhappy, apparently already a little impatient, but could only come back again and again with pressure.