196-197

C-196

The person in sight was Lin Yousheng, who leaned sideways against the wall at the corner, turned her back on her, and stared intently at the front.

Lin Yousheng grew up in the United States since he was a child, he has more outdoor activities, often sunbathing, his skin is not as fair as the late cherry blossoms, and he is more wheat-colored. She rarely wore skirts and was self-confident, but today she rarely wore a white dress with thin legs and a sweet Japanese bow tied at her waist. The original slightly curly chestnut hair was also pulled black and straight, and it naturally spread out, and the temperament of the whole person has greatly changed. At least from the back, there wasn't any weakness.

Chi Ying raised her eyebrows unconsciously, thinking for a moment, and a bold conjecture flashed in her mind-Lin Yousheng, is this imitating her?

She didn't know Lin Yousheng well, and Lin Yousheng should be the same to her. They have little contact, and their impression of each other is mostly hearsay and media news. Su Lan's makeup and styling arrangements for her are generally pure and not too mature and gorgeous. In addition, she and Lin Yousheng met for the first time that day, and passed out weakly. Perhaps because of this, she left such an impression in Lin Yousheng's heart.

Although Lin Yousheng's motive for doing so cannot be determined, she can't help but be on guard. Lin Yousheng was very weird when she appeared at the meeting last time. Zhang Yang's interest in Lu Jingyan was not covered up because of his wife's identity. And referring to Jing Zheng, she seems to know more about the things the Chi family concealed these years, and thus become hostile to herself. In a hurry that day, there were many fans outside, and she didn't have much time to ask.

It should not be a coincidence that Lin Yousheng appeared here tonight. If you guessed right, Lin Yousheng may come for her, because knowing oneself and knowing one another can make them win. Of course, it is more likely to be for Lu Jingyan-it is difficult for the average person to know his whereabouts and to enter the headquarters of Eurotime.

Lu Jingyan has not returned so far. The place where Lin Yousheng looks is exactly the toilet, which makes people have to doubt that she is Lu Jingyan.

Chi Ying was a bit curious to know what Lin Yousheng wanted to do, but it didn't make her do what she wanted.

This floor is a ring structure, you can go back to the starting point after a circle. Lin Yousheng is on the right, she goes left, and can finally share the same sight.

Chi Ying no longer wasted time thinking, walked clockwise, and quickly came to the other side. She stood behind the corner wall opposite Lin Yousheng, and the area between them was the toilet.

The five-star hotel has a high-quality decoration, there is no smell nearby, and a scent of incense floats in the air. Potted plants were placed in the bathroom, and the lights were bright and bright all around.

Chi Ying could just see Lu Jingyan from this perspective. He was on the phone in the public area, his expression was serious and cold. Three or two girls with delicate makeup passed by him, covering their mouths, looking back one step at a time, with joy hidden on their faces.

Chi Ying Komatsu breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't want to speculate on others maliciously. Most of the crew was very good. She and them established a revolutionary friendship in the shooting of the hot summer. But there are also accidents, such as Jing Jinnian.