The Date pt2

"Don't say that"
"You don't hate me my love"
"I do I really d..o"
As soon as I stuttered that out we heard three repetitive gunshots.
"Alora we're gonna have to get you in the car and i have to go back in I'll get the guys to help you"
I rolled my eyes behind my tears.Shortly after I saw the guys rush out the warehouse towards me.Theo grabbed my arm and the other 3 boys made a box around me ushering me to a black suv.Everything settled in my head as I sat down at the back. With the rest of the boys surrounding me in the vehicle.I started to cry and scream and pull at my braids I bit my nails I pinched my arms I punched my legs I left bruises all over my body.The boys just stared at me but I couldn't care less.I heard the car door open I saw Rafael enter the passenger seat of the car he had a bruise at the corner of his eye and he had a gash on his arm.He stared at me with worry. "Jax take us to the penthouse quickly"
"Yes sir"

A few hours later we were in front of a huge building. Rafael opened the car door and lifted me up out of the suv.He carried me inside and up to a bedroom.He gently laid me on the bed.I just laid there in shock still crying.I was crying so long I felt like throwing up.So I got up ran to a door that seemed to be the bathroom.I hunched myself over the toilet and I threw up.It made an awful noise so Rafael could hear and he came rushing in.
"Alora are you okay"
I didn't say anything just cried.
"My love you need to speak to me otherwise I won't know what to do"
"Just hold me please"
I really needed him he made me feel cared for and safe.
"Come here"
I scooted across the floor into his arms. He wrapped both his arms around me and nuzzled his head in my neck.
"My love what happened"
"Sometimes I get really bad anxiety and panic attacks"
"I know that's not the full reason but I'll wait until you're ready"
"Okay"I say while sniffling.
"Baby you bruised your body"
"They'll fade over time"
"Please don't hurt yourself like that again my love"
"You know I can't promise that"
"Baby I know but try your best"
"Why do you care about me so much"
"Because you are beautiful you are kind you are graceful you are caring and I know you think that god put you on this earth to take care of things"
"Aww Rafael that's the sweetest thing I've heard you say"
"Just because I don't say it doesn't mean I don't think it"
"I'm sorry for saying I hate you I didn't mean it"
"I know my love and I love you"
"What"
"I.love.you."
"How do you know that for sure"
"I just know"
"Wait you you can't say that you've known me for two days"
"You don't have to love me but I know I love you"
"Can we take this slow then"
"Will you be my girlfriend"
"Yes but if I don't feel good about us then it's over"
"Wait you agree"
"Yes I do"
"I love you so much"
"I'm not saying it back"
"Don't worry you don't have to"