Life as me

I'm Alorana aka Alora I am a very single very independent business woman.I guess I've always scared men away by my confidence I'm a "fashion" model by fashion I mean tight sexy pieces that hugged curves in perfect ways.I love my job, it helps build my confidence it also helps that I'm the top model for the company.Well you might see this as a good job but it isn't as I am still in school so at some point I'm going to have to do a display show.

Basically,I have to show my face.

Monday 6:45

I'm old enough so I wake myself up. Go to the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed.I have my breakfast consisting off cereal and toast and yell "I'm heading out,bye mom bye Adam" before I even get a reply I close the door and start heading to my car. Yes you heard it right. MY CAR. 

I arrive at school like normal I check my time table and I see that I have Chem first then we have a lecture . So I grab my chemistry book.Then,I turn around just to see people staring at me the girls look enviou, some just look shocked then I look over to the boys. Just to see them gawking at me . Just before I was about to sprint through the hallway , Phoenix came up to me. 

"Phoenix, everyone's looking at me like I'm naked"
"Girl you have got to see this" she says with a half worried half excited look.
She takes her phone from her pocket just to pull up Instagram and show me that.
There was a video of me at my photo shoot doing all types of different explicit poses. There it was the one secret that I actually tried my hardest to keep,was out. I felt the tears dwell in my eyes but I fought them down.
"Mhm who posted it" I say with a flustered voice.
Phoenix scrolled up revealing Vicky Billinges profile.The only person that hated me with a burning passion. I guess this was her way of showing me not to mess with her "boyfriend"
All I did was reject him he came on to me. I and I pushed him away from me. Then she turned up glaring at me. All he had to say was "Baby it's not what it looks like she came on to me I would never cheat on you" Pathetic.

Authors Note
This is my first story so I deeply apologise for the very short chapter
Bare in mind this story will get more and more fast pace