CHAPTER 40

A/N: I recommend listening to some sexy song as you proceed with the chapter! You'll thank me later!

*****

EVA

The door behind me closed. My feet took me into the room I once had freshened up into. But it had no resemblance with what I had seen before. My lips formed into an O shape as I gawked. It was utterly gorgeous and larger than my entire apartment!

I agree I wasn't in my right senses when I first came in here but this clearly was not what it was. A simple guestroom turned into a marvelously decorated bedroom. The theme was different from the house, instead it was more creamy and white. Nothing was over the top or excessively too much. The room was extremely lavish but in an opulently modest way.

Something I would live in.

The fragnance of fresh flowers, as if they were changed daily, the large silver chandelier clinking into itself, making a sweet relieving sound. And most of all the huge canopy bed which seemed to have the softest fabric ever. My eyes flickered to my handbag that sat on the cute bed bench that matched the bed.

I didn't know what to say, the room was just so beautiful. And the fact that Daniel took efforts to create it into something that suits me made me reconsider if he really is the man he pretends to be. I pressed my lips together, he had once blackmailed me. And that is exactly why I am here.

I shook my thoughts before they continue to ruin the moment. Something that caught my eye was the built-in bookshelf on the other side of the room, kept empty for me to fill. I grinned, walking over to the plush chair where I could see myself sitting with some steamy dark book on my lap. It excited me as I thought of all the books I would store in there. My personal space!

The bathroom was equally incredible with modern features. The white clear bathtub had pillars around and there was a tablet screen on the glass wall of the shower. I enjoyed my shower more than anything, as I listened to Ariana Grande's Just like magic and sighed as the water coming out of the ceiling fell on my body.

I expected my suitcases to be somewhere in the closet but instead what I saw made me scream into my palm.

The closet was huge, as big as my bedroom, filled to the brim with designer clothes and accessories. I could spot some of my old clothes in the array of several new outfits-dress shirts and pants, skirts, dresses, another wall filled with stunning gowns. A section of purses from stylish brands and another covered from ceiling to floor with footwear-stilettos, wedges, shoes, heels and so much more.