CHAPTER 8

DANIEL

She shouldn’t look at me like that. I woke up at 5 and it’s been 2 hours since my mind has been with Eva and her bright amber eyes, and I have no idea why. The way her eyes look at me has made me question myself a lot of times. Does she look at everyone like that, like she wants to know them? 

Ever since I saw her I have been going through this. At first I thought it was just because she was bold and beautiful and it will go away but it never stopped.

And all this fuels my anger.

Yes. I hate to be vulnerable, and that’s what she makes me. I am Daniel Knight and I don’t waste my time on a girl, thinking about her the whole time. The simple attraction I have towards her irritates me and I need to end this—maybe I just need to fuck her once to stop this.

Just thinking about fucking her makes me hard this early in the morning. Shit.

I know she is at fault; first she talked back to me, and then ignored me. And my stupid ass found that sexy. No woman has ever ignored me. Instead they throw themselves at me. She is different. That’s the reason why I am doing this. You may call it revenge but this is the way I am. I don’t allow people to get into my head. I need to show her, her place. And make her apologize to me. 

Even submit to me.  

I should stay away from her. Let her live her life peacefully. But I can’t help but feel anger towards her for something she has no control on, being herself.

I checked my phone for any calls before getting out of the bed. I had already asked my assistant to do the needful last night. It’s just the matter of a few hours until it happens. 

After brushing my teeth and doing my business I wore an Armani suit. A knock on the door cuts through my thoughts. “Yes”

Benjamin entered my room with my breakfast. I sigh. He is like a second mother to me. Always acting like my mom making me eat on time, checking on me, forcing me to do certain things. Even though I hate to admit, I consider him my family. I will never say that in front of him. Boasting his ego will take me nowhere.

After having breakfast, I left home. Today I had a stop before going to work. Entering the car, I asked Bentley to take me to Walker’s Enterprises. Aaron has to know about my plan even though he is against this.

~~~~~

“There is no other way. Trust me.” I shrug

Aaron rolls his eyes; “Yeah off course” he rubs his forehead staring at the wall on his right. “Maybe you should let uncle talk to her rather than forcing it on her”

I was about to speak when there was a knock on the door. A smirk appeared on my face as soon as I saw who was here. Even my little brother was alert at the sight of that person. I glanced at Aaron then moved my eyes to the magazine on the table in front of me, letting him know what to do.

Eva entered the room with Emily and they both greeted us. I nodded my head not in a mood to speak. Eagerly waiting for her to blow up I checked her out. She was wearing a white dress that fitted her perfectly, making her curves visible, and the deep neck made her cleavage look tempting. It was a simple dress but it looked ravishing on her. I could feel myself getting hard the moment I laid eyes on her. It was hard sitting there with tight pants and a throbbing dick.  

They sat down. When Aaron was about to say something, Eva stood up her gaze on the magazine. I had to control the urge to grab her and fuck her hard in front of everyone when she walked towards me, took the magazine and returned back. Shit. She ignored me again.