TMB2 - What the Hell is Going On

CHAPTER 2

JISOO

"Heeeey! Wait for me," I said as I dashed towards the woman who had just left me. Ni hindi ko man lang ito napansin na umalis na pala habang may kausap ako kanina sa cellphone ko.

When I eventually catch up with her, she says, "You know I don't want to be late, Kim Jisoo. Today is the first day of class, and we have some work to do."

"I know, it's the first day of school, but don't forget that there are no normal courses on the first day of school, and they have to find their individual rooms in addition to the brief orientation in the gymnasium and afterwards welcome the freshmen." Pagdedepensa ko naman sa sarili ko and roam around my eyes to see if they are here already but looks like we're just too early to went in the university. This girl was definitely too thrilled when she called me in my phone number at 5 a.m. and woke me up.

I assumed it was only my alarm clock at first, but when I glance at the alam clock, it isn't ringing kaya naman ang cellphone ko ang sinunod kong tinignan to find out that she's calling me and told me na sunduin ko siya sa bahay nila. Hindi pa sana ako susunod at babangon sa kama but then she give me warning that I'll be banned at their house for a week and no chicken anymore.

Returning to reality, I was taken aback when she abruptly stopped walking, causing me to do the same.

"Why? Why did you come to a halt? I thought we were running late." Saad ko naman sa kanya in a fun manner, I tried to enunciate the last four words. Also, it appears. Because of what I do, I committed a mistake.

"Did you forget your responsibility?" she said. "You're the student vice president council, Miss Kim Jisoo; do you want to be kicked out of the organization and we'll find someone to replace you?" She asked at sa mukha nito ay tila kapag nagkamali ako ng sasabihin ay ito na ang una at huling araw ko sa university.

The institution has a provision that requires a student council formation before the start of the semester and an election when the previous officers' year ends. At sigurado akong ganun din sa lahat ng skwelahan sa buong mundo.

And this girl in front of me is the most powerful, responsible, and has the president vibe from the previous candidates, as she has won the student president council for the second time, despite the fact that she is still in her second year and I am now in my senior year. Because I am a year older than her, I am a third-year college student. I'm simply fortunate I happened to be at her party at the moment.

Ayoko naman talagang tumakbo before sadyang hinila lang ako ng Nabong na yun kung saan magkakasama kami sa isang party. I was also a lucky chicken, since I won. Another burden, but I don't mind as long as I'm with them. I can still do whatever I want.

Most of the students are afraid of her while she controls the organization during our first year of guiding the students, and they are still afraid of her now, for reasons I don't understand. She was unconcerned with the difficulties that make her appear even more cool.

Lahat ng teachers at estudyante ay hangang hanga sa kanya until it reached the college department when we were still in the university's sub-label way back in our high school year that they wanted Jennie to be the future president council of the SPADE UNIVERSITY when she became a college student, which she is now. The only person to lead the student council organization for two years in a row.

"Hehe. Sorry. Binibiro lang naman kita." Halos pabulong ko nang sagot sa kanya and nervousness starts eating me. When I look around, I'm delighted Miss Minzy is going towards us since it helped me figure out where she's coming from. My savior in life. "What?" she inquires.