TMB11 - What is Wrong with Her | Spin the Bottle

CHAPTER 11

LISA

"Where have you gone, and what's the deal with your red face?" Bungad sa akin ni Bambam ng makabalik ako sa pwesto kung saan ko sila iniwan kanina after the bonfire lighting.

"Restroom, and it's only because it's too chilly that I'm so red." Sagot ko naman dito as I adjust my spectacles. I'm wearing an extra jacket on top of my regular garments because the weather is so chilly. Because of the weather, my spectacles were foggy as well.

"I feared you'd gone missing. We had to go immediately to the camping. We have to eat and play as we've spoken about when you're not around," he continued.

"All well, but where's Rosé?" I asked him as well when I realized she wasn't with us when I returned.

"Oh, she went to their organization since their adviser called them for an emergency meeting," I replied, nodding.

"Okay," I simply responded, "and I think we should go now since we need to eat because it's now past supper time, 8:45 p.m." The inaugural program is exciting, and seeing the lighting of the bonfire is even more exciting since it is so large.

Pakiramdam ko nga ay magkakasunog sa skwelahan dahil sa lakas ng apoy nito and I was mistaken. I'm simply being paranoid. I vaguely recall the days spent preparing the campground.

We almost got into a battle about what we were going to dress and carry. We spent over five hours wandering around the objective only to grab basic supplies and a tent. Also, Rosé, who loves eating, bought a lot of stuff in their and I had to discourage her from buying non-camping-related items. It's as though I'm their mother. All day, Ten and Minnie merely chuckle because of their two juvenile attitudes. Dumating na din sa point na gusto ko ng umuwi dahil sa kanilang dalawa para namang hindi nagcamping nung mga high school at elementary sila.

I didn't want to join the campsite at first, but because of the two encouraging words, I feel compelled to do so. Noong una ayoko talaga, and I simply want to stay in my unit and watch whatever they'll be having up there, but I can't because of these two things that my Mom wants them to do. By persuading me and urging me to associate with. I can feel myself changing as well, and I'm not sure where that will lead.

Joining the Archery Team, in particular, has been a significant turning point in my life. My mother unexpectedly contacted me one night, and given the time difference, I'm perplexed as to why she's calling at that hour and what's wrong.

Unexpectedly, I received a call from her regarding Bambam informing her that I had joined the team, so I had no option but to tell her everything, and she is overjoyed for me. That night, I also broke into Bambam's apartment to skin him alive after notifying my Mom about it without my permission. He's so chatty that I wanted to murder him as a buddy, but I didn't since I'm a nice friend.

Returning to my mother, hindi ko din nakalimutang tanungin ito about the old-rugged when she calls me or I call her, she tells me not to worry about him, but I'm her daughter, caring for her and worried that he might hurt my Mom at any moment because I witnessed how that old-rugged hurt my Mom before, but she doesn't know what that shvt is doing to me because I keep it hidden from her because I don't want her to worry.

Ayoko ng dumagdag pa sa problema nito especially about our condition. Kung kaya ko pang tiisin ay gagawin ko. Mas dumoble nga lang ang pag-aalala ko since I am far away from her and we won't be able to return to our home if the semester isn't completed I'll have to wait a few months before I can see her in person.

Ngunit nawala lang ang pag-aalalang yun when she informed me he's at work It calms me down a little since he doesn't have much time to damage my Mom or else I'm going to murder him without hesitation or report him to the authorities.