TMB30 - Confessions | Mom is in Danger

CHAPTER 30

LISA

I still can't believe we won. Despite the fact that they keep informing me or us that we're going to win the gold medal, it still doesn't sink in, even if we're now at the after party someplace nearby. From the preliminary round until the finals, all Archery players performed admirably.

Masasabi ko ding walang mga hidyawan sa bawat kupunan o ano mang sama ng loob sa nangyaring competition. They said that it was all part of the game. And I'm fine with it if we ever lose.

But, getting back to reality, the music is so loud that I want to go home and relax, but they won't allow me, so I'm just sitting here in the corner while my teammates are now chatting and dancing into the dance floor.

Yes, we are now at the three-story bar. Some of them are probably tipsy and already intoxicated.

Wala din kasi akong planong uminom and they know why. Ayoko ng sumakit ang ulo pagkagising. Okay ng ako na lang ang magbantay sa kanila. Nakailang bigay din sila sa akin kanina pero palagi ko talagang tinatanggihan. They began to roam and party one by one.

Chaeng was also accompanying me earlier but I don't want to become burden and urged her to miggle with the other individuals. I know she doesn't want to leave my side, but I urged her to go meet some new friends.

And it's been one and a half hour when she disappeared on my sight that starts making me feel scared a little bit.

Dala naman nito ang cellphone nito kung sakaling may problema. I'll be there for her if she needs me pero sobrang nakakairita na din kasi ang malakas na music sa tenga.

Parang ano mang oras masisiraan ako ng eardrums.

Tsaka ayoko namang maghanap sa tatlong palapag na bar na to. It is only planned for Archery players Some gamers approached me a time ago, and I spoke with them as well. They were preparing to transfer to the university, and I'm not sure if they were joking or telling the truth.

I suddenly felt the urge to pee and left our seat to use the toilet. Wala din naman akong problema sa mga gamit nila na nasa lamesa at upuan because nobody would dare to pick it up since there are a lot of butlers and security surrounding the dance floor making sure everything is good

But when I was in the toilet, after making excuses to the dancers, I noticed two couples kissing one other and making out because their hands were roaming about each other's bodies.

They were kissing like a horny beast, which made me pause and gaze down.

Baka sabihan pa nila akong nakikialam but they are eyesore. Pupwede naman kasing umuwi na lang sila para walang makakita. But it feels like I don't need to pee anymore at halos pakiramdam ko umakyat lahat ng dugo ko sa katawan because the instant I open the door to the female toilet, I hear a sound that tells me exactly what they were doing inside that one stinking cubicle.

They were having sex.

What the —

Hindi ko na alam kung saan ako pupunta. I was going to return to our table when someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

"HEY — EXCUSE ME," I yelled in terror since I couldn't see who this guy was because the room was dark and the dull light, even the lights that make you nauseous, wasn't helping kung kaya't kahit na kung anong gawin nila sa dance floor ay walang makakapansin depende na lang kung mag-iingay sila

Until the person who was pulling me stopped tugging me as we approached the fire exit, and the person finally let go of my hand and turned around, allowing me to see who it was.