Emotions of love!

They enjoyed the 3 days together. Their colleagues started to notice something, but no one said anything. Maybe everyone thought they were both smart enough not to let it happen. But they should have known better. They really were so in love with each other that they could hardly keep their hands off each other.

On the last day they went out to dinner together. The next day Alvaro would go home again, because his recordings would then be finished. So they wanted to enjoy each other one more tonight. They made love to each other as if they hadn't seen each other for months. The sparks flew off. Once they were in each other's arms, there was a silence in the room. They both seemed to be enjoying the moment. Itziar was looking at Alvaro. How can we let this go on forever, she wondered. As long as he stays with his wife, we can't keep doing this secretly. She didn't want to ruin the moment, so she let it be for a while. She wanted to enjoy this moment. Each time she felt more at ease with him. He only had to look at her, his smile made her melt, he didn't have to say anything. It felt to her as if they were made for each other. But she was also terrified of the idea that he would probably never be really hers. She would always have to share him and that hurts. She wanted to enjoy this moment, but her mind wandered anyway and Alvaro noticed that: "What is it Carino?" he asked. She sighed: "I don't know, I think it's difficult. I want to let the whole world know that I love you. I've never felt like this before. You are everything to me, I love you so much it just hurts. And I just know that you can't leave your wife and your kids, or maybe you don't want to leave. You don't know how much that hurts." She began to cry, her body shaking from the tears she shed. This was all the tension she's felt over the years. Everything came out. The relationship she was in before and the time she wasn't happy with Roberto. The time Alvaro broke her heart in Thailand. Alvaro was gutted by what he saw happening now: "Honey, calm down. Everything will be fine. I love you, that should be enough." As he said that, he held her tight and held his big hands around her head. "Te quiero mucho"...

Itziar immediately jumped up and suddenly became angry: "But you say that to your wife too! I want to be the only one you say that to. The only one!". Alvaro wasn't quite sure how to react.He wanted to hold her, kiss her, but she pushed him away: "I can't do this anymore, this has to stop!". She stood up and walked away. She got dressed and walked out of the room. Alvaro was left distraught. He didn't know what to do for a moment, but he also knew that she couldn't go out alone at this hour, and besides, she didn't have a room for the night. He quickly dressed and ran after her. He just managed to grab her arm in the street, grab her face with both hands and all he could do was kiss her. Very deep and full of sadness, the sadness that was also visible on his face. "Do not go away! Not now. Please?. I want to hold you tonight, hold you with me until the sun comes up again. We can find a way for this. You really have to give me some extra time. Please?" He looked at her with wet eyes and she could see that he felt just as bad as she did. She fell into his arms and she had no choice but to go back to his hotel room with him. No sex this time, just love and tenderness. And so they fell asleep together that night.

The next day Alvaro had to leave his hotel room. He had finished recording. Itziar would have to stay a few more days, so they arranged for she could stay in that hotel room. They had to get together with all the colleagues because Alex and Jesus wanted to talk to everyone. After that, Alvaro was able to say goodbye to his colleagues. In a week or two he should be making new recordings again, but these would be without Itziar. So saying goodbye to a number of colleagues, who he would soon see again, went okay, but saying goodbye to Itziar was very hard for him. Colleagues were aware of this and gave them time to be alone for a while. He wrapped his arms around her slender body. They stood there for a few seconds without saying anything. What were they supposed to say? This was hard, very hard for both of them. Itziar knew he was going back to his wife, and Alvaro knew he had to leave the woman he loved to have with him every day. They both sighed and looked at each other with wet eyes. Alvaro kissed her on the forehead and then on her mouth. A deep kiss followed. Itziar said, "Don't forget me, think of me, I'll think of you, but we won't see each other for a while. And maybe that's good, maybe we should try to forget each other. That would be better. For everyone!". Alvaro couldn't do something other than look at her and say: "we'll see, I'll never forget you". He gave her another quick kiss and he walked away with a broken heart. Itziar let the tears roll down her cheeks. There he went, the man whom she loves dearly. But she had to let him go, she just had to.

To be continued....