02| scripts

───"ALRIGHT, here's a script you'll be following

───"ALRIGHT, here's a script you'll be following. Just to start off."

Shoto grabs the piece of paper Mina handed him. He looks at it briefly and nods at her.

Pleased with Shoto's response, Mina cheerfully claps her hands, calling Denki over. "Okay, so! Denki will be pretending to be Y/n, and we'll be acting in a series of scenarios! Sound good?"

Shoto nods once more and Denki enters the room, wearing a h/c wig. Hanta and Eijiro stifle a laugh as Mina proudly looks at her work of art. Katsuki is witnessing the whole thing, internally dying inside because of his friends' stupidity. But Katsuki will not stop them, he's interested in how this whole thing will play out.

"Is this supposed to be Y/n?" Shoto scowls, "She's way prettier than this."

Denki gasps and places his hand over his heart. He speaks in a high-pitched, obnoxious voice, "Shoto Todoroki, how dare you insult my beauty?"

"Look," Mina sighs, "We have a tight budget. Just go with it, don't be so picky."

Shoto huffs, "Fine. Let's do this."

As planned, Hanta reads from a script, reading aloud the scenario the pink-skinned girl created.

"Scenario 1: You pass by Y/n in the hallway. Ready, Set, Go!"

Denki flips the wig and dramatically walks by Shoto, who is looking at the piece of paper Mina handed him earlier. "Uh...hey Y/n!" The boy nervously calls.

Denki whips his head to look at Shoto as he bats his fake eyelashes, "Yes, Shoto~?"

Shoto clears his throat, his face flushed red, "Um, I believe in following my dreams...can I have your number?"

Denki giggles and nods, "Yes you may~"

"Uh...thank you...my pretty," Shoto continues, cringing at how stupid he's sounding right now, "Say, why don't you give me a smoo-Hey! In no way I'm saying that!"

"Cut!" Eijiro announces, as if this whole thing was being filmed.

"Oh, come on!" Mina whines, rolling up the piece of paper and hitting it on Shoto's head, "Why won't you say it?"

"Because it's completely idiotic," Katsuki interrupts, grabbing the piece of paper Shoto has in his hands and ripping it to shreds, "Just ask her to hang out, don't need to say the unnecessary and dumb dialogues."

"Let me guess," Mina says, placing her hands on her hips as she wiggles her eyebrows, "You speak from personal experience?"

"Pfft-"

"Kirishima, I will kick your ass!" Katsuki growls. "But yes, personal experience. All the more reason," Katsuki flicks Shoto's forehead, "you should listen to me."

"But that's so boring," Denki argues, twirling a h/c strand of hair in his fingers, "You need to add a little spice. I should know, I'm a ladies' expert."

"I agree," Mina nods. She looks at Todoroki, "You're gonna follow our advice or Katsuki's?"

Katsuki's intense stare immediately convinced Shoto to take Mina's advice. 

"Awesome," the girl grins. She claps her hands continuously, "now from the top!"