04| jelly

───"YOU'RE very pretty," Shoto says to Denki, who wears the h/c wig

───"YOU'RE very pretty," Shoto says to Denki, who wears the h/c wig. In addition to the wig and makeup, Mina also had the blonde boy dress up in one of her uniforms, to make it more realistic. Denki giggles and fans himself with his hands dramatically.

"Shoto Todoroki, you handsome bastard!" 

"Alright, cut!" Mina shouts, which stops the whole thing. "Not bad, Shoto! Next time, sound a little more flirtatious."

"But I don't know how..." Shoto pouts.

"Or you could go 'UwU'," Hanta chuckles, which earns him a smack on the head from Katsuki.

"Yo, Todoroki," Katsuki addresses him. 

"Yeah?"

Katsuki points at him, "Don't think I didn't notice, but why do you have your shirt open?"

"Yeah!" Mina joins in, squinting her eyes at Shoto, "What's with the unbuttoned buttons?"

"It's nothing," Shoto tells them, making sure that he doesn't stutter or blush, "It's a little hot, that's all."

Katsuki scoffs and crosses his arms, "Yeah right. You think you're gonna impress L/n with your abs, huh?"

Mina gasps and the others howl, including Eijiro. Todoroki glares at Katsuki, unamused, but he's surprised that Katsuki didn't call him out to tease him, but Katsuki is genuinely angry at him for pulling this stunt. 

"Todoroki," Mina squeals, slapping his arm at each syllable, "I didn't think you had it in you!"

"It was my brother," Shoto confesses, waving his hands in front of him, "he thinks that I'll attract Y/n with my body."

"And he is absolutely right," Mina nods in agreement, as the rest of the group shows him a thumbs up. Katsuki growls, getting up from his seat.

"Hey, where are you going?" Eijiro asks him. Katsuki doesn't look back but slams the door right behind him.

"Bet he's just jelly that Shoto has a chance with Y/n. Ignore him," Mina states.

"I'll go after him anyway," Eijiro says worriedly, "Tell me how it goes."

"Will do," Hanta says, "Make sure Katsuki doesn't blow up the whole school."

"Dudeee," Denki laughs, sharing a fist bump with Hanta.

Mina clears her throat, "Ahem! Back to business people!"

Meanwhile, a worried Eijiro finds his buddy Katsuki sitting on a bench nearby. The short-tempered teen has his hands covering his face as he groans.

"You okay dude?" Eijiro asks he places his hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Bug off," Katsuki grumbles, shaking Eijiro off him.

Ejiro doesn't budge. "Mina says you're jealous of Shoto. Is that true?"

"And so what?" Katsuki rages, but his eyes are somehow glossy as if he's about to cry. "I'll never get a chance with L/n. She already rejected me once and in no way can I compete with Mr. Perfect over there."

"Well, don't give up" Eijiro sympathizes, "and besides..." The red-haired boy blushes and looks away, "There are plenty of fish in the sea."

"Whatever," Katsuki says getting up, "Let's go help this guy. Can't wait to see him make a fool outta himself."

Eijiro grins, "That's the spirit."