An unexpected problem

Nina's POV

This feels nice. Hand in hand with the love of my life, my soulmate, for the first time in over a year. For the first time since we called it quits. We take our time walking to set, not wanting this moment to end. I know it's wrong. I'm sure he knows it's wrong too. But I can't deny how right it feels. As we reach the last step on the stairs, I look over to Ian who is smiling from cheek to cheek.

"We shouldn't be doing this you know." I say, giggling like a full on idiot. He steps down off the step, so that we are both the same height.

"Doing what?" He replies, smirking and placing his hands on either side of my face.

"This!" I whisper yell. "Holding hands, and you, caressing my face! We are both in relationships. I'm with Derek and.. You're with Nikki. Yet, here we are flirting and- and it's not right!"

My voice shakes, which Ian notices immediately and crashes his lips to mine.

I don't pull away though. His tongue presses up against my lips and I open my mouth to allow it in. I haven't even kissed Derek like this yet. Not with this much passion, or aggressiveness.

The intense make out session continues for another couple of minutes, until we hear Julie call our names from down the hall. We quickly pull back. Looking around to make sure no one was near, Ian gives me a quick peck on the lips and starts slowly backing away, yet still facing me.

"See you on set." He winks, spins around and starts towards the Salvatore living room.

I bite my lower lip to try and hide a smile, although it doesn't work. Here I am, smiling like a fool, alone, in the middle of the room. I step down from the last step that I've been standing on, when all of the sudden, the dizzy, nauseous feeling that I felt earlier returns. It was more painful this time though. My head felt like it weighed 1000 pounds and it was pounding with so much force, I thought it might explode. I was sure I was going to be sick. Then, water started to gather in my eyes from the excruciating pain and I fell to my knees, screaming Ian's name. Suddenly, all I see is darkness...

I wake up in my bed. Sunlight shines through the open window as my white drapes softly flow from the fall breeze. Birds chirp softly as my cat, Lynx, watches their every move from the window ledge. I look over at my alarm clock. 10:56 am. Everything seems peaceful and calm, normal, when all of the sudden, a brisk wind blows through the window, shattering picture frames that hung on the wall to a thousand pieces. I try and flee from my bed, but I can't manage to move. It's like I'm glued to my mattress. I watch in horror as debris enters through the window, almost suffocating me, and tree branches fly through the room, landing on Lynx. I scream, yet nothing escapes my mouth. Not a sound. The ceiling starts to collapse and all I can do is stand idly by and watch as my life flashes before my eyes..