The invite

Nina's POV

Ian's been on set shooting for over an hour, and I already miss the taste of his lips. And his cool minty breath. Well, it's not always minty fresh, but he's been making an effort to chew gum more often. Especially with all the kissing we've been doing lately. So I thought I'd go watch them shoot a few scenes since there aren't too many things to do around here. As I'm heading towards the set, I stop by the bathroom. I open the door to the ladies room to find Candice washing fake syrupy blood from her arms and face. "Looks like an intense scene!" I say, laughing, as she struggles to wash the blood from her hands. "Um yeah, just a little." She giggles. "So, I'm hosting this fun night at my house this evening, and I would've asked you sooner but I haven't seen you all day. Do you wanna come? The whole cast will be there. Ian, will be there." She says, winking and trying to persuade me. "Yeah, I'd love to." I reply. "Great! It'll be fun, I promise! I'm heading home now to get everything ready. See you later!" I wave bye as she dries her dripping hands and starts making her way to the door. "Oh and btw, it starts at 7:00. And we're ordering pizza so bring your apatite!" I shake my head at her spunk as she leaves the room.

Once I'm done, I head out to finish what I had originally planned to do, before I ran into Candice, which was to find Ian. I head over to catering, because I know how much he loves his food. And I can't blame him, because surprisingly enough, the food on set is actually really good. Once I get closer, I notice him making a sandwich and snatching a bag of chips. "Hey, I saw that smoulder." He laughs, puts the bag of lays chips down and turns to face me. "Would you do me the honour of being my date to Candice's party tonight?" He asks romantically as if it was a formal gathering. "I'd love to."