Please stay

Ian's POV

When I heard her screaming my name, I ran as fast as I could. I found her small, limp body laying on the cold, concrete floor, just below the stairs we stood on earlier. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her fragile body onto my lap, being careful not to be too rough. Just in case she had any broken bones. She seemed perfectly fine when I was with her earlier. But now, her face was pale white and her fingers were blued. For a second, my heart stopped. Different ideas were running through my head. Ideas that, I didn't want to be thinking. My first thought was that she could be dead. My second thought was that she better not fucking be dead, I love her too fucking much to have to live without her.. I can't lose her. My life without Nina would no longer have meaning, or purpose. Because, she is my life.

A warm tear trickled down my cheek, but I didn't bother wiping it. At that moment, I realized just how much more she means to me than Nikki does. Just then, I saw her eyelids flicker gently.I run my hands through her long brown hair, which caused her to open her eyes fully. She had dry tear marks covering her face and her lips were no longer soft and glowing. They were dry and cracked. Although she still looked incredibly beautiful. She started to cry again, while gripping her head in pain. Her breathing started to quicken so I carefully lifted her onto my lap and pulled her cold body against my own. She was shivering. It was 80 degrees outside, how could she be cold?

Shortly after, one of the crew guys called the paramedics while the rest of the cast and crew helped me set up a bed for her upstairs, in my dressing room. I carried her up, gently placed her under the covers and lied down with her. When I got in bed, she buried her face in my chest and I kissed her small forehead, which was clammy and cold.

"I'm sor- sorr- sorry! What- what's wrong with, with me? What's happening?" She said with chattering teeth.

I think she was delirious. She kept apologizing, and I'm not sure what for.

"I love you so mu-much and-" I interrupted her before she could finish her sentence. She's too sick right now and she shouldn't have to worry about anything.

"Shh, shhh. Baby, it's okay, the ambulance is on its way. I'm here, I'm here. Your gonna be fine. I promise." I say softly, trying to reassure her the best I can.

Candice offered to lay with her until the ambulance got here so that I could go get some fresh air and change into more comfortable clothes, and I agreed.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I told Candice while kissing Nina's clammy forehead.

Although as I was getting up from the bed, Nina grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"Please don't leave me. I don't want to be alone. I'm really scared, Ian!" She started to cry again, and I realized that, leaving her side is not an option right now. I just shook my head saying "it's okay" to Candice. She gave a sympathetic look, and walked out of the room.