a celestial body

Céleste was like the feeling you get when you look at the sky. She saw the beauty in life: in music, the sea, in every star, sunset, cloud she looked at.
She would often find herself overwhelmed by the beauty of it all, almost finding it too much.
Céleste was unlike any person you could meet, not mysterious, nothing remotely different about her, yet when she was truly herself, you could just tell she was meant for more.
There was a certain beauty to her, one that she didn't show to just anybody. It surrounded her; a radiant glow, that once revealed to you, it was hard to shake.
It was true that she closed herself off to others, having been through what she had, this wasn't a surprise, yet, it affected her. Céleste would often find herself unable to open herself up to the world, to connect with people. Her personality wasn't a problem, she was sweet yet witty and sarcastic, a loveable person all around; she just preferred to let go of others when they got too close. That was the safer way. That was the way she could ensure no one got hurt.

She liked to dream about one day her life getting better, being more simple, a life in which she was able to enjoy it's beauty.

.