eight

12 hours later, Kie had gone home, and JJ had decided to crash at the shack with Céleste. They were a few beers in and were playing cards to pass the time.
"Okay, you've rigged this."
The girl gave him puppy dog eyes, "what do you mean?"
"How have you won every single game? It's like magic or some shit."
"Or maybe you just suck?"
JJ sighed, "let's play another game."
"Like what?"
"Drinking game, that stripping one- see if you can resist me," JJ laughed to let her know that he was joking.
"You think I would struggle to resist you? Please. You would struggle to resist me."
The boy smirked, "oh yeah? What did you do with those candies, the ones that turn you on and, well, you know?"
"I have them, what's the stakes?" the girl raised her eyebrows.
"If you give in and I don't, you have to tell us who your sleeping with. If I give in and you don't, I'll tell you anything you ask. If we end up sleeping together, we both lose, so no prizes."
She pulled the packet out from a draw, "are we really doing this? These things are strong, chances are we both lose."
"Just never speak about it again, but still, I would struggle to not resist you so.."
He opened the packet and put one in his mouth, Céleste did the same.
Half an hour later, JJ was sat with his head leant against the wall, and Céleste was sat on her bed, seemingly struggling to stay still. The boy had a cushion over his crotch and looked rather uncomfortable to the girl.
They had drank more and if John B could see them, he would say they quite frankly were a mess.
"J?"
"Mhm?" The boy was avoiding all eye contact, trying to concentrate on anything other than Céleste.
"Why did you kiss me?"
"Why didn't you let me?"
She looked at him, biting her lip, and shrugged, "I, I don't know?"
"Fuck this-" the boy got up and took her head into his hands, bringing his lips to hers.
This time she kissed back.
It wasn't long before their clothes were on the floor, and he was throwing her onto the bed.
He looked at her, knowing that he had wanted this for longer than he cared to admit.