seven

Dragging their boards across the beach, the four were laughing.
Pope and Kie had stayed on the towels talking and eating the fruit that the brunette girl had prepared whilst JJ and Céleste headed towards the ocean.
"Who were you with last night?" the boys voice was quiet, attempting to not cross a line after having done so the night before.
"Doesn't really matter, not like you're ever gonna see him-"
"I'm sorry."
Céleste sighed, "we were drunk, drunk people do dumb things."
Relieved, JJ smiled.
Technically they were on a kook beach, so when they heard Pope and Kiara yelling, they got at of the water and ran over.
"What's going on?"
Rafe Cameron had a beer and the shirt Céleste had been wearing in his hand. He took in the girls sea soaked body, only covered by one of her more slutty bikinis.
"Looking good today Céleste."
Without hesitation, her arm swung out to block JJ from charging.
"He's taking our stuff-"
"My stuff."
None of the Pogues understood what he was referring to, and Rafe didn't follow it up after seeing the warning look the girl had shot him.
"Give it," Céleste glared at him.
He smirked, letting out a sarcastic chuckle, "Or what, Princess."
Feeling as if JJ was about to explode, her hand slipped into his.
"Rafe, now."
"Make me-"
She had had enough, and as her fist made contact with his face, Kiara snatched back the items.
The boy stared at her, still smiling, "ouch, and here I thought you liked me," he turned to the rest of them, "stay off my side of the island- this is your warning. Oh, and enjoy the hurricane in your what I'm sure are super sturdy strong houses."
They watched him walk away, Céleste guiltily scratching at the hickeys.
Kie was still yelling at him, "yeah, you walk away, asshole!"
"Dude, what is his problem? I swear like, he can like smell us."
Pope groaned, "JJ for the last time, having money doesn't mean that they suddenly get superpowers."
"I mean, what was he taking your shirt for Cél, ooo I bet he has this weird pervy thing for you, taking it home to smell it while he gives himself a hand after so many lonely kook nights-"
JJ was cut off by the blonde girls hand pushing his head away.
"That's gross, can you stop," Kiara sent a raised eyebrow to céleste.
The blonde girl sighed, "Can we go home? If he's telling the truth about the hurricane, we should probably start getting ready."
They all nodded in agreement.

Please comment what story lines you want to see comments and votes are my motivation lol