chapter one

Beep
Beep
Beep(smack)

I wake up to an annoying alarm symbolizing the worst part of my day getting up yay (note the sarcasim). Today is the day before I turn 16. The day I find out who my mate is but let's just start from now.I decided to get my butt out of bed. I smelled something wounderful and it smelled like food. The most important part of the day food yay. I ran down stairs and said good morning to my parents and my brother. I grabbed my food and started to eat so now seams like a good time to tell you about my self...let's go. My name is nova sky when I was born I was put for adoption so because of that I don't know my real parents but that's ok. My parents try to tell me about them but they don't know anything really about them. My moms name is Luner sky she is 34 and very beautiful and my dads name is crestin he is 39 very tall he is seven foot tall oh and did I mention he is alpha of the crystal moon pack. My real dad was also alpha but we don't know from which pack all we know is that he was. My birthday is July 16th of 1999. Enough about me let's get on with the story shal we . I ran back to my room because I was getting late for school . I went into my closet to get some clothes today I was wearing a black T-shirt with a flannal and some high wasted shorts with combat boots. I looked in the mirror and felt pleased with my outfit . I sat down at my make up table to put on my face I would explain what I was putting on but that would take way to long to explain. I yelled to my parents bye love you see u after school. I drove into the parking lot and I relized that I'm about to walk into hell. I parked my fararri in my parking spot, rolled up my windows and walked in. Hey Mimi hey asher what's up. Nithin much we were just going to class wanna walk with us lunar. Yeah sure ohh and wanna come over and sleep over Mimi and asher u can come over to but I have to ask if you can spend the night. Ok lunar sounds good they both said and with that we are off to class.
After school was kinda a mess but hey thats what happendes when werewolf's are planning a party. I hear my mom and I walk into the kitchen with asher and Mimi behind me...hey mom can these guys sleep over . um I don't know hun. Please mom nothing will happen I promise he already said he would sleep on the floor. She quick mindlinks my dad and asked him I know this cause of her face it was priceless. Your dad said that is fine just no funny business ok !! OK mom thank u and with that before she could say anything else we were upstairs.(launar screams ) what is it Mimi comes running in. I dont have a dress for tommarow. I grab my keys and my wallet and we all three pile into my car and went dress shopping.

Dress shop:
I like it so much mimi annonced. I was wearing Malibu blue dress. It was a mini dress and strapless I love it. I went to the counter and payed for it then headed to tutie-fruiti yum. I got cheese cake and cheery limeade frozan yogurt. For toppings I got bobas, cheeries, mangos, sour gummy worms , more cherries I piled them on yay. As we got home we went up to my room they fell on the bed while I changed into my PJs my favorite part of day and yes if ur wondering i did eat but we ate on our way home. I crawled onto bed and fell asleep. I keep on having dreams with in the night about tommarow. One of them was I was walking through a forest and I came to a meddow full of beautiful flowers. It was so peaceful here. Then I saw a really bright light and at that moment I knew I was wakeing up ugh. As I opened my eyes it was the nextday... Noooooooooooooo to much

[Authors note]
Thanks for reading this is my first book and this chapter is kinda short but pls bear with me and it will get better. Pls comment down bellow if u have any questions, things I could do better,or anything like that and I just want to say I am very sorry that my spelling and grammer are not quite up to the highest level. But pls read more I will try to post at least once a week but its kinda hard as I am getting ready for school and cheer so thanks again and pls keep reading I am happy to reply to all comments.thanks again