the moment when

The moment when I dropped the shower curtain instant arms around me. Nick was such a sweet heart. I looked into his beautiful eyes and spoke "mark me" he just stood there and asked "are you sure" i just nodded my head. Nick walked up to me and started to kiss my neck to find where hes mark would be at. I felt his cannines come outand grazzed along my neck then he bit down. It was pain at first but in a short while it turned to pear bliss. i could now feel everything he is feeling and he could feel everything i was feeling. I walked into my room in just a towal and into my walk in closet and tryed to pick out an outfit for the day. I decided it would be a comfy day and i grabbed my pink sweatpants from pink and a black tank top. I walked over to the shelf in my closet so i can grab a bra and underwear. I put it all on and then there i had to put on my makeup. I don't feel like i need makeup to be pretty or anything but I went to school to do makeup so yeah. When i was young i would ask my mom if i could watch her do her makeup and i knew i wanted to play with that stuff......

FLASH BACK: (n=nova and L=lunar my mom) OK folks sorry but in the beginning i put nova as the mom and lunar as the daughter but as i was writing i totally forgot witch was witch so i'm sorry if your confused....

N: Mommy can I watch pweese 

 L: Sure sweet heart 

N: I am just looking and thinking how does she do that 

L: do you wanna see sweet heart 

N: Are you sure daddy wouldn't  be upset if I do 

L: nova its okay i'm saying its okay so its fine 

N: so we sat there talking and putting makeup on and mommy made me happy

END OF FLASH BACK

Mom and I always have always been really close. I just finished up my makeup and walked downstairs "Morning mom and daddy" i said and walked up to nick and tapped him he turned around ad i gave him a peck on the lips. Hey mom can we go shopping. I'm sorry sweet heart but we cant today why don't you take mimi or nick. I cant take nick, why cant you take nick your just going to the mall. I am buying some stuff for something and I don't want to ruin the surprise. Okay I got out my phone and texted mimi

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MY AND MIMI

TO: MIMI

HEY GIRL, do you wanna go to the mall with me ill drive.

TO:NOVA

HEY GIRL, sure ill be there in 5 

Mom I yelled from my room i'm going with mimi. Okay do you need money. Yes can I just take the credit card. Sure do you have yours on you.  yeah I yelled back and grabbed my purse cause I got a text from mimi saying she waiting for me in my car. i ran out of the house and went in my car, with that off to the mall we went.

After mall:

MOM.....DAD....NICK 

YES nick yelled back

I walked up to our room and he was laying in the bed watching tv shirtless. umm where is mom and dad. They didn't tell you they have to go to the main pack house to do some alpha and luna work so there be gone for about a month.  What did you get at the mall.  You really wanna see i asked with a look in my eyes.  Yes... Okay ill be right back i went into the bathroom and changed into a lace night gown and poked my hair out of the door, ready i asked. Yes with that I walked out and his jaw dropped to the floor and his eyes came out of his head like he was suprised and man did this plan work. you all know what went down. after a while i got out of bed to get to take off my makeup, put my hair up, grab a small snack, and play on my phone for a little while to catch up on social media.  It is now 12 am and time for bed and I just cant think of anything else other then nick and my bed. I crawled into my warm bed and cuddled up close to nick.

NICKS POV:  

I can't believe I found my mate I was kinda happy when I did. yes i know she is my sister but we are not related. I have always had a crush on nova but never knew how she really thought. Shes so cute..... "oh you think i'm cute" nova said thru mind link. yes and where are you i'v been looking of you. I have to talk to you about something I have been thinking about something alot latle and that something is about pups. what is your take on it. Well its been on my mind latey to. i do wanna a couple of pups but i dont know how many and i font know when that is I was going to wait and see what you where thinking. Well I do want pu...at that moment my phone decided to ring it was a skype call from my parents..

hey mom and dad

hey guys how is it going at the house 

good and could we talk to you about something

sure whats up you guys sound worried 

well what would you guys say if me and nova would try to have some pups

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

I know a cliff hanger  pls like and comment thanks i love all the comments thanks