The great battle

OKAY Folks another chapter right now.................................. lets get to it

"Nova theres been a through get all of the children, elderly people, mothers, and yourself to the shelter" Nicks voice rang through my head. I knew what I had to do . 

I opened my mind link to all of the pack memebers told all the people I needed to to get into the shelter, the men went to fight. 

Nick's Pov

I was running through the woods getting ready to attack the dark blood pack. I relized we where getting close to be ready to attack I let out a growl to diffrent teams to tell them what they need to do when we get there. As we where in the climax of the fight I hear a floor shacking growl I relize oretty fast it was The Great Moon pack. 

*HOURS AFTER THE FIGHT*(Nicks pov) 

Finally a battle that that took hours was finally over. Over those hours only five of my men have unfortunately passed away. The sad part if one of those dads had a daughter that recintly lost her mother to cancer. Her name is Lila she is 5 years old and the cutest little girl i have ever seen. She has these big blue eyes and this warm smile I hope in a couple weeks my baby girl will look just like her. As I was thinking about this little girl hshe came up to me and patted my leg to get my attention. 

(L=LILA N:ME)

L: Where's my daddy 

N: I'm sorry but unfortinlly your dad passed away this morning

L: HE'S GONE.........HE CANT BE I NEED HIM HES THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT MY MOMS GONE AND NOW MY DADDY..... 

NOVA: come here honey its okay (she just sttod in my arms crying and i'm just thinking lila needs someone to love her and I know the people to do so yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had her look at me and I asked can you go to nick.

L: okay (opens arms so nick will pick her up)

At home

Hey Tori I yelled please come down here for me thanks. I hear foot steps.

Hey whatcha need(sounding exited)

Okay here's whats going on. hold on is allen home I need him down here.

yeah hes home i'll mind link him quick. (footsteps)

so the reason i called you down here is because this girl lost hr family. Today her father died in the battle. Her mother passed away awhile back. She needs a family. I called you guys because she needs someone who will care for her and that she can love and look up to so with that said would you like to adopt her. ( I looked for there expression, tori looked super happy allen looked scared but exited also.)

We will love to adopt her when can we meet her and sign the papers tori said.

(Door opens and closes hears little foot steps then a very cute squeal it was lila)

Hello lila would you like to meet the people who want to adopt you.

I'm scared they woun't like me she said with her eyes looking about to cry. 

They already signed  the papers sweety they love you all re........

Lila your so cute i'm so happy I can adopt you.

Thanks me to ma....tori can I go take a nap i'm tired.

yes and if you want you can call me mamma.

Okay folks this is a short chapter but i wanted to get one up this week so heres another chapter ill try to write more later on this week but it will probly be up this next weekend. Have a great day bye.