New friends New fights!!!!!!! :)

Authors note........... Hey guys in this chapter i'm going to be putting some new friends in it and fights so lets see what will happen next 

Ever Since high school I haven't really seen my old friends I wounder how my best friend is doing. I'll give her a call. I reached over to my nightstand and grab my phone. (t=tori m= me) 

*ring ring*

T:hello

M: hey girl how are u 

T: OMG! nova i'm doing good how are u what have you been up to.

M: well i'm getting married and i'm pregnant

T: ohhh who's your mate

M: nick is accully hey why don't we hang out we have a lot to catch up on meet me at your house i would love to meet your mate and hang out with you guys nick eve wants to hang with us. 

T: Sure we'll be there in a bit....bye see you in a bit 

ends call

I get off my bed and walk to the office where I knew nick would be sitting doing work. I walked in without knocking and went up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked up and said hi I leaned down and placed a kiss on his soft lips. (may become graphic u have been warned) He pulled me into his lap to now i'm straddling him and we're making out. I feel his big member on my leg poking me. I start to get wet. We pull apart and he trails kisses and nibbles down my neck. I moan out in pleasure and throw my head back. He growls as I did that and lifts me up and brings me into our room and as we made it there the door bell ring I yell be right there. I first had to get nick back into reality. Nick we have guests come down when your back to normal we are going bowling for a bit.

I walked down stairs opened up the door and see my best friend tori we hug each other and she introduces me to Allen her mate. Nick come patting down stairs and comes to me and snacks his arms around my waist. Hi Tori how have you been. Good she says lets go bowling. Okay I grabbed my coat. 

* AT THE BOWLING ALLEY*

We where having so much fun I asked tori what she was doing tonight after bowling. Hey tori its getting kinda late so do you guys just want to sleep over at our house so you don't have to drive all the way home even though it not that far but hey I wanna hang with you some more. Nothing so that would be fun. Yay i'm so happy you and Allen can stay in the guest room right down the hall from us. Hey Allen we are going to be staying at there house tonight is that okay. Yeah sure he said. With that we all jumped in the car and we were on our way home.    

*later on that night*

Good night guys see you in the morning......I said as I walked up to my and nicks room it was now 12:00 in the morning and the baby was kicking me.  When i just got comfy on the bed Nick layed down and then I wasn't comfy anymore. I started to wiggle trying to get comfy. Why do you keep wiggling nova i'm trying to sleep. I can't get comfy the baby is kicking me none stop and on top of that i'm super warm.  Then take some layers off or go put something lighter on. I got up went to my closet and grabbed my see thru gown the others were dirty I slipped it on and went back in bed. I rolled over to see Nicks eyes were black again. That's not good I thought to myself! I rolled over again and as soon as I did that there was an arm rapped around me and I was fast asleep.  HUH I guess the baby likes daddies touch. 

*AUTHORS NOTE AGAIN* 

Sorry this chapter is short i didn't try but i will be putting up another chapter again soon i need ideas though so please help me out i will not kill her parents because of roughs. They are not in school anymore. i'm having writers block on some of it after this part so if you can help me out that would be greatly appreciated and awesome so yeah. Please comment and like thanks and if u have any questions please feel free to ask..........................:)