the next day

Okay quick think sorry I haven't updated in like forever I know I'm a bad person but here's another chapter in joy and like and comment pls Thanks.
I heard a loud annoying sound like every morning and I knew it was my alarm clock and I rather die then get up. I untangled my self from the blanket and tried to get up but something was holding me down. I turned and say that it was nick. I swallowed and screamed as loud as I can with it seconds nick jumped up "what the hell nova" Nick yelled. Sorry I need to get up and get ready. Nova its Saturday are u kidding  I thought it was Monday. What do u wanna do today? Go back to bed and watch movies. I got up and ran downstairs to make coffee and get popcorn and some other junk food. As the movie played I snuggled up closer to nick and there where a lot if sparks it sent tingles up my body. Our parents are out if town and its just us for another week. As the credits were playing I decided tonight was the night.

Six hours later

Now it is the afternoon and I'm hungry I had to eat. I grabbed my keys and nick and I went to eat. When we finished with supper and we drove home. I had fun as I was talking I was walking to my room so I can get ready for bed. I went into my cloeset and found my PJs that consists of this black see through nightgown. I walked out of the closet and saw nick looking at me I just shook it off and went to my vanity and took out my earings and necklace I felt hands wrapped around my waist and it was nick. He moved my hair out if the crook of my neck and started trickling kisses up and down  my neck to my ear. I turned around and kissed him and before I knew it I was up against the wall and my legs were rapped around his waist. He broke the kiss and asked are you sure you wanna do this I can wait if your not ready. I looked into those beautiful eyes and said "I want this" After I got that I crashed our lips together and I pushed him to our bed. I sat on top of him so now I'm straddling him and that night the mating process was complete. The next morning I woke up and looked under the covers trying to remember what happened last night and when I seen what was under there the thoughts came flooding back how we were now full mate and I am so happy. He makes me so happy as I was thinking I came back to reality to find nick snuggled in my neck and kissing it. I tried turning over but I was in a lot of pain. I pushed the pain to the side and got up straddled him I could tell I should not have done that his eyes fluttered open and he had a smirk on his face. I looked confused until I tried to move off of him and he grabbed me by my hips and keep me on his lap. His eyes turned black with lust and his member was poking my leg. I bent down and kissed him. He pushed down on my hips and at that time my wolf took full on it was just our wolves fighting for dommince of course he won and now I'm on the bottom. He lowered his body to me. About two hours later I decided to jump in the shower so I ran from the bed to the bathroom and got in. When I go out I went to grab my towel and it wasn't there. I yelled to nick to come here and he opened the door and said "yes" I quick hid myself from him he moved to me and growled "you will never hide yourself from me " I unclinched my hands and let the shower curtain fall.

Authors note
Hey guys sorry for not updating when I said I was was having some trouble pls like and comment thanks