The Next morning.

HELLO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER 

I woke up at 6:00 AM and could not fall back asleep the baby was moving I turned to try to find Nick but he wasn't there.  I mind linked him to ask were he was cause I was worried about him. Nick were are you.  Sorry baby I forgot to tell you I am in the woods if you want you can meet me out in front of the house he said back.  so i grabbed my sweater cause I was cold. I know what your thinking wolfs aren't suppost to get cold but since the baby need most of my body heat I do lose a lot of it.When I got to the woods I hugged nick and told him we have a doctor apptment soon so he better go get washed up cause he was sweaty from being in the woods all this time.  

AFTER 20 MIN

He was done and we were on our way to the docs office. Today we get to find out what our pup is going to be.  When we got there we got placed in a room and the doctor came in. He sat down and made small talk with us while he was getting every thing he needs to examine me and the baby. He put that jelly stuff on my tummy and we say our baby for what seemed like the first time ever seeing it. The doctor asked would you like to know what your having. we both replied with a yes please. Congradulations you are having a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick placed his hands on my belly and started to cry. I was thinking of ideas of how i can tell my mom. I had alot to plan for. I was planning our wedding, for when the baby comes, and moving soon. Everything was coming at me so fast i could comprheand how i was doing eveything like i was doing.  We still aren't sure when we're going to move yet but proplly not in the future any time soon. All I know is that everything we have planned is going to happen and its going to happen soon better then later. I reached over grabbed my phone from the table after I was done getting dressed so i could call tori to see if she wanted to hang tonight. 

RING RING

hey tori i was woundering if you wanted to go to supper us two and we can leave the guys behind and just have a girls night like we use to back in the olden days. 

Yeah that sounds great nova do you want me to pick you up or do you want to pick me up?

I'll pick you up cause I'm already in the car we'll come get you go back to my house so i can drop nick off and get ready and then we'll go out for a bit how does that sound. 

That's perfect i'll be waiting. Just mind link me when you get here,OKAY?

Okay sounds good ill defintly do that bye. 

She can we have to go pick her up

AFTER SUPPER 

After i dropped off tori and went home. I was surprised that nick was already sleeping.  I changed my clothes into my nightie and crawled into bed as if it was instant  arm around my waist and cuddles. 

(WARNING IS GETTING PUT IN NOW).....................LAST CHANCE TO LOOK AWAY

Nick started to kiss my neck slowly I let out a moun thank god these walls are sound proof I thought to myself.  I climbed on top of him and started to grind on his little me. He let out a loud moan. With in ten min our clothes were off and we were going at it full force and we were loving it.

OKAY GUYS ON THAT NOTE IM GOING TO CUT THE CHAPTER OFF OF HERE. I NEED MORE IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THEN I WILL START WRITING LETS TRY TO GET THIS TO 5 VOTS BEFORE I PUT UP ANOTHER CHAPTER THANKS FOR THE READS AND I ALSO WANT TO THROW A SHOUT OUT TO ONE OF MY BESTIES ON LINE AND IT GOES TO SHADOWCLAW02. YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK TO YALL LATER