♡ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ♡

SOMETHING WAS DEFINITELY WRONG

He could feel it while he was on the subway. It felt almost like a bad dream mixed with the onset symptoms of a panic attack.

Flashing lights, loud noises, sweating. He felt it all as he lay back on the subway train seats. Usually, he didn't fall asleep on public transportation. Anyone knew that was risky. But right now, he genuinely couldn't help it.

A man noticed his sleeping form, finding it quite amusing as he elected to balance a beer bottle on Peter's head for fun.

It wasn't the beer bottle that started it. It was the drip of condensation that fell onto the boy's skin that made him shoot awake, jumping a total of ten feet into the air and clinging to the roof of the subway car.

Every passenger went quiet, watching him in horror.

Peter himself was horrified, panicking once he noticed he happened to be sticking to the roof and promptly fell to the ground on his backside.

"Ugh! Great now I smell like beer," a woman groaned, being the victim of the beer bottle Peter had thrown during his outburst. He got up, apologizing to the woman and electing to forget about his previous airborne mishap.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to do that..." he placed his hand on the woman's shoulder.

There was another problem.

His hand stuck.

It literally stuck to the fabric of her shirt. He stuttered, trying to get his superglue fingers off. The man from before approached him defensively.

"Get your hand off her!" He demanded.

"I'm... I'm trying..." he was sweating.

After a few seconds, the man pushed Peter harshly in the chest, promptly ripping the blouse from the woman and revealing her hot pink, leopard print bra.

Oh god.

His hand clung to one of the poles as he turned away in embarrassment.

"Are you kidding me?" The man spat.

"I'm sorry..."

"Are you freaking kidding me?" He advanced this time. Peter quickly moved out of the way as the man fell on one of the benches and then to the ground.

"I'm sorry! Man, are you alright?" It was then he noticed his hand was not moving from the pole.

Peter flinched, sensing something from behind him. Another man aimed a punch, encouraging Peter to place both hands on the pole, lifting himself off the ground and kicking the guy straight in the face.

People began to yell.

A third man climbed on top of Peter, causing him to react by kicking him in the chest like a reactive impulse. He got up. There was a man in a red beanie, noticing Peter's skateboard.