=Year 1 (Flying and Quidditch)=

(Most underrated character- I guess Neville and blaise <3)

—-—————————————————
  -3rd Person POV-

As y/n and hermione were walking together to there transfiguration class knowing that boys were sleeping as hermione advised to wake them up but y/n stopped her telling they need to learn it themselves as they came infront of the gate of classroom y/n said.

"Let the classes begin!" Y/n said as hermione chuckled "cheers to classes!" Hermione said "Cheers!" Y/n replied amd went in with hermione but soon got her eyes on a really beautiful and cute cat.

"Oh...my..god! Hermione look it's so cute!" Y/n said to hermione who just laughed sitting herself on first bench as no one was there so she started to walk towards the cat "you are so cute! Hello little kitty!" Y/n said in a nearly baby voice as hermione again laughed "i agree y/n but i don't think you should do that it can be professor" as sson as y/n heard that she stopped petting the cat and got frozed but soon straighted herself.

"U-uhm good morning professor i hope you have goo-good day" y/n said hesitantly and sat beside hermione who was laughing "oh shut up" y/n mumbled to her with her hands on her face embarrassed "uhm y/n" hermione said nudging y/n "yea?" "See front".

As soon as she saw in the front she saw professor mcgonacall smiling "well good morning to you to miss.y/n and i also hope you have a good day" she said and went away towards her table and became a cat leaving y/n shocked "uhm professor mcgonacall?" Y/n asked as cat again convert into human as said.

"Yes Miss.y/n?" She asked "A-are you the same cat that i was chasing yesterday's night thinking you are mrs.norris and pranked yo-you?" She asked while shuttering as hermione's eyes widened and minnie smiled "well yes miss y/n but i do believe that would be last time" she said smiling and again went to her table.

—Flashback—

"Come on kitty kitty kitty you have already got found no need to hide~" y/n sing songed with fred and george behind her finding the cat.

"Catch her y/n fast!" Fred shouted "WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM DOING A BREAK DANCE!?" Y/n shouted running towards the cat that was gone "dammit" george said "better luck next time good night guys" y/n said as both twins together said "good night moon".

—Flashback Over—

"Fuck my life" y/n mumbled wanting to die any minute "you are stupid you know that?" Hermione said laughing as she heard the flashback "yea i know no need to give me compliments".
————————————————————————