𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 19

India tapped her heels on the limo floor out of anxiety

She was going to a Mafia ball with her father and younger brother so she could meet her future husband.

India was to be married off to the American Mafia leader's older son Dayvon.

This was something she was dreading.

India was 19 she wanted to experience life further then she had already.

Which was barely.

"India listen, if you fuck this up for me i'm gone beat you so bad you can't walk for a week" Cylus her father said to her.

India felt her stomach turn and she nodded indicating she understood.

Nehemiah looked at India in fear, India ignored the stare she got from him and looked out the window.

Cylus was their only parent since their mother died, once she died Cylus became angry and took it out on all of them.

India got it worse since she looked just like her mother.

She would always cry for help but none of them ever helped only watched or listened.

"We're here" Cylus said as the limo door opened for India.

"Thank you" India smiled at the chauffeur as he helped her out the car he sent her a nod and closed the door.

"Indie be careful you know he has a temper" The driver said hugging her.

"I know Jake thank you" India said pulling away from the hut and walking towards her father.

"His name is Dayvon you will respect him like you respect me" Cylus said gripping her hand.

India snatched it back and rubbed it as her and Nehemiah walked in first.

"Aniyah" India heard her father say in a happy voice.

She turned around and came in contact with a gorgeous darkskin woman.

"Hello Cylus" Aniyah said blandly she looked over at India and beamed.

"Hello and you are?" Aniyah asked her holding her hand out.

"Hi i'm India nice meeting you" India shook her hand.

"You must be Cylus's daughter, I'm Dayvon's mother"

"I kind of figured you look gorgeous tonight" India smiled happily.

"No you look wonderful I love this dress on you, now let me get Dayvon stay here" Aniyah said walking off to a table.

"You're doing good don't fuck this up" Cylus grumbled as they walked back over.

"Nice meeting you India" Robert , Dayvon's father said smiling.

"Nice meeting you too- Robert" He finished she nodded and looked over at Dayvon.