Part Six. Severus Snape and others.

Cho Chang.

They had to urgently take feet out of the apartment. Snape barely managed to put things in order: having pulled both magical rings from Potter's fingers, he, not without secret pleasure, transformed his body, and then quickly, using a spell, cleaned the floor of traces of blood. Now the arrived Muggle policemen will only have to guess who and why put in the empty apartment a throne of a strange appearance and a blue faience toilet in the middle of the room.

From the top floor they disappear to house number twelve on Grimmauld Place. Cho helped to get through the defense and soon they were already standing in the dark dusty living room of the former Black residence.

- Kreacher, - the girl called softly.

- What does want a lady who let a despicable half-breed into a noble house? - a vile voice creaked.

- Your master was also a half-breed, - said Cho.

- My master, - Kreacher began pompously, and stopped short, - w-why-was?!

- Harry Potter is dead. I shot him. Accept our condolences, Kreacher.

Kreacher fell to his knees, clasped his head, which now there would be no one to cut and dry, and sobbed bitterly, inconsolably.

Passing by the unfortunate elf, they went down to the closet in which they found Kate Lefebvre. The girl was unconscious. Snape pulled her upstairs and carefully laying her on the sofa, thinking: what now to do?

- Will we take her to St. Mungo's hospital? - suggested Cho.

- Useless. They will not help her there.

- Are you going to help her personally? - Cho's voice rang in angry jealous notes and Snape looked at her in surprise.

The girl's nostrils flared angrily, her eyes sparkled.

- She will not have sex with you, Snape.

- Professor Snape!

- She does not know you!

- I know, - Snape said coldly, - of course she won't have sex with me, she doesn't need a dose.

Cho blushed.

- I had sex with you because I wanted you! I want you now... I'm your wife, by the way!

Snape shrugged.

- I never married Cho Chang. And I never even wanted her.

Cho bit her lip.

- If Kate will die, then it will be your fault too. Not only Potter and Roxanne Lefebvre. Do you want this?

Cho sobbed and fell into a chair, covering her face with her hands.

- So it is, - Snape said harshly, - wait for me here. - If Kate wakes up, give her some water.

- Not for long, Severus. In a couple of hours, I will have withdrawal symptoms and I can no longer help anyone.

However, he lingered. The search for information, consultations, formalities took a lot of time, and when he returned, Cho was already lying curled up on the floor and breathing heavily. Kate was still unconscious.

Snape took out a test tube with liquid ammonia and a pack of cotton wool from a plastic bag that he was given in a Muggle pharmacy. Opening the test tube and bringing it to the tip of his nose, Snape winced: could this muck really help, as the Muggle doctors assured him? Well, let's see. He rubbed Kate's temples and brought a piece of cotton wool treated with a smelly liquid to her nose. The girl shuddered and opening her eyes, stared in bewilderment at Snape.