New Term and Shikigami (Part 1)

???????? POV:

"Ahahahahaha!!!! Oh, I know you! You're those guys who are trying to make a power grab! Akura-ou, Tomoe, and Miki... Why don't you show us what you've got!" an ox Yōkai challenged.

"Why not? We got time to kill, so we might as well indulge you." I says as Tomoe and Miki scuff together.

The ox charged at me, but I sliced him in half.

Then other Yōkai charged at us.

"You shall have left well enough alone," Miki and Tomoe say in unison, as they burn the rest to ash.

Honestly, I swear they are most than just siblings, they like twins.

"Nicely done," I said noticing Tomoe and Miki disappeared...

"Tomoe...? Miki...? Tomoe?!?!?! Miki?!?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed.

I then woke up, it was just a dream.

I sat up in the tree overlooking the city.

"Tomoe... Miki..." I say to myself before leaving.

Melody POV:

I sat in my room looking over some new songs I had written a few days ago. I needed to choose three songs for the next album with Kura, it's not an easy task.

"Your food grow cool, Nanami! How long do plan to sleep?!" I heard Tomo-nii yell.

A small silence...

"Wake up!" Tomo-nii yells.

Oh boy, I got up and walked to Nanami's room.

"Oh no! I was writing white talismans and I fell asleep!" Nanami screams.

I wactch as they screams.

"Why were you writing so many?!" Tomo-nii shouts.

I shake my head, it's the last day of freedom before the new term starts. I don't need this now.

"Oh, I'm going to be late!" Nanami yelled as she ran out of the shrine with her uniform on.

She forgot the term doesn't start til tomorrow...

She ran for the bus as Tomo-nii, Mizuki and I ran down to get her.

"The new term starts tomorrrow. You hasty fool." Tomo-nii said as he grabbed the back of her collar.

"Honestly, Nanami." I said shaking my head,

"What?" Nanami asked.

Mizuki starts laughing...

We drag her back to the shrine and I went back to work.

Lately, I been having dreams/nightmares/memories of that Akura-ou guy, but his face is still a burr.

Flashback Melody's Nightmare:

I was wear a white kimono with red and black detailing. I was laying on my right side in a luxurious futon and I felt an arm on my waist.

"Oh Miki, you're so cute," I heard a dark husky voice from behind me. I recognized Akura-ou's voice.

I was then pulled back, my back met a chest. "Please stop." I said annoyed.

"Oh my love, you still think that you will escape me. So adorable, but you'll never leave me, Miki." His said with a lustful tone.

Suddenly, I was on my back and my arms pinned above my head. All I could see of Akura-ou was his red hair.