The Gods Sneak In (Part 1)

Melody Pov:

Nanami and I stare at this man, I noticed he was staring at Nanami only. A pink aura surrounded him...

Uh oh...

"A celestial nymph?" the man asked.

"Uh, um..." Nanami said.

Then the man got angry. "Who are you? This is a mountain forbidden to women. Who permitted you to set foot here?"

I glared at the man and got out one of my knives.

A red aura appeared around him.

"I-I'm so sorry. I never intended... I'll get off the mountain right away!"Nanami said as she goes to run.

"Stop!" the man said as he grabbed her wrist, causing Nanami to scream in pain. "Are you the one who made these cherry blossoms bloom? What was your objective in coming here?!" The man questioned as he twisted Nanami's arm.

"You're hurting me..." Nanami said.

"What is your name?! Answer me, or I will break your arm!" the man demanded.

"Hey! I'm the one, who made the cherry blossoms bloom! And I would appreciate it if you let go of my sister!" I shouted getting his attention, until...

"Master Jiro!" a voice called out getting his attention...

Wait! This is Jiro! That means... THAT LITTLE PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Mamoru then bit Jiro's finger and we ran away.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are at Suiro's house having dinner and I mentioned Jiro.

"You encountered Jiro? Oh dear, Lady Melody, you didn't get hurt, did you?" Suiro asked me.

"Um, we both meet him. I'm okay, but he did threaten to break my arm. I wish I knew normal human women are forbidden from the mountain. I wouldn't have gone walking all over the place like that." Nanami said.

"If he hurt you, the council would be deeply angry with him. But, thank goodness that nothing important happened." Suiro said, still ignoring Nanami.

I noticed Nanami had a tick mark on her head.

"I've heard tails of his violence, but I never expected Jiro to be such a brute." Tomo-nii said angered by Suiro's behavior.

And I couldn't blame him.

"Raising a fist in anger has always been his first action. Truly, I should have known better. I should make it up to you by having a new bathroom prepared." Suiro said gently.

Nanami snapped...

"Stop acting like I'm not here!! Look at me!!!" Nanami shouted as she swung at Suiro.

I look at him to see blush on his face and sparkles surrounding him.

Nanami gave him a deadpanned look.

Suiro turned away and said, "You must pardon me for that. I have lived on this mountain for a long time, so I am not a custom to talk to women. Especially maidens, such as yourself."

"So that's why you didn't let me use your bathroom?!" Nanami asked as Suiro turned away. "And if you are not a custom to talking to women, how can you talk to Melody so easily?!"