To Mount Kurama (Part 2)

Melody POV:

We stood outside of the gates of the tengu village of Kurama.

"The fog has dissipated, but the miasma is thick." Tomo-nii said.

"This place is closest to the main cloud, after all." Kura replied.

"He's got a point, Tomo-nii." I said standing by Kura.

"Why stand around and yapping, guys? Let's go in and say hi." Nanami says as she approaches the gates.

"Wait, Nanami! Please I'm not ready!" Kura says just as the gates opened...

And reveal the real Suiro...

"Welcome home, Shinjiro." he greeted Kura.

"Hi Brother!" Botanmaru said as he launches from my arms to Suiro's.

"I'm glad you came home safely, Botanmaru," Suiro said hugging the young tengu. It was adorable!!! "And you as well Shinjiro." Suiro said as he held a hand out to Kura.

Kura was bowing deeply to Suiro.

Third person POV:

"I am sorry I haven't stayed in touch, Brother." Kurama said as he stayed in a bowing position.

I never thought Kurama would bow like that for anyone, other than Melody. Nanami thought to herself.

"Melody POV:

"Please, look up at me. I haven't seen your face in so long." Suiro said as he ran a hand through Kura's hair.

"Kura stood up with blush on his cheeks and Suiro began nuzzling Kura's cheek with his own.

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Um... Excuse me. Hi I'm Nanami Momozono and I serve as a land god. This is my familiar Tomoe and this is-"

"Great Goddess." Suiro said looking at me with puppy eyes. He put Botanmaru down and they both bow to me. "We are honored to have you as our supreme guest."

I smile and say, "Rise your head young tengu's, no need to be so formal with me."

They did as told and Botanmaru ran back into arms, smiling.

"So, it is true. Young Yōkai children naturally feel a motherly presence within you. I glad to see you are as kind as they say." Suiro said as he smiled.