Gods Races Across the Netherworld (Part 1)

Melody POV:

The hooded women lead Nanami, Kirihito, and I through a dark hallway.

"Uh, um, we have entered this land, but our coming over here was like an accident, so if you wouldn't mind just telling us where the exit to the surface is..." Nanami said, fear lacing her voice.

"Please watch where you step, human god. there are motley sorts hanging about this corridor." one of the women said.

Then Nanami screamed and hide behind us.

"Is there a problem?" Kirihito asked.

"No, only there's some creepy skeletons!" Nanami freaked.

I see two skulls on the floor. I looked at Kirihito and we nodded at each other. Then we step on the skulls, crushing them and continued.

"If I didn't know any better, I say we were either siblings or friends." I said as we walked.

"I say we be friends, maybe more." Kirihito as looked at lustfully.

"In your dreams, sweetie." I said.

"You have no idea, Miki." he muttered, but I heard.

I stopped and said, "What did you call me?"

"Nothing." he said quickly.

We continued walking, 'til we came to a large set of doors. "My mistress is just beyond these doors." one of the women said.

The door open to reveal a bright light. We walked in and I saw Izanami sitting behind screens.

"It is a pleasure to meet thee, human god. I am the Lady Goddess of the Netherworld. I welcome thee." Izanami greeted.

"Pardon our intrusion. My name is Nanami Momozono. My companions are a human named Kirihito and my sister Melody-"

"Is that thou, Melody?" Izanami asked looking us through the screen.

I smiled and walked up the steps, stopping half-way. "It's been a long time, Iza-san." I said gently.

"Oh Melody, I wonder when thou would return!" Izanami said gleefully.

"Wait Melody, You met her?!" I hear Nanami shout.

I turn to see, both Kirihito and Nanami, looked shocked.

"Yeah, I stopped coming here five years ago. I regret it, Izanami is a good friend to me." I said sitting on the stairs.

"Indeed, thou are a wonderful friend. But, what are thou doing here?" Izanami asks.

"Well, we fell into the Yomotsu Hirasaka entrance and got lost." I answered her.

"Yeah, so, if you wouldn't mind, we really appreciate it if you'd tell us where the exit to the surface is-" Nanami was cut off by her stomach... Again...

I face palmed myself and Kirihito had a blank look on his face. Izanami clapped her hands and a woman brought out a small food cart with the finest Netherworld crisine.

Did I forget to mention I can eat Netherworld without consequences.

I noticed on the cart, my favorite dish from here, Lotus and Sea Creature Surprise. Oh, I'm getting hungry...

"A token of my welcome. It is of the Netherworld, so I doubt thou can partake, but thou may at least enjoy it's sight." Izanami said.

Oh, she tormenting Nanami.

I giggle into my hand, I noticed the woman picked up Lotus and Sea Creature Surprise and gave it to me.

"Melody, why did-"