To Mount Kurama (Part 1)

Melody POV:

Kurama and I sat on the sofa in our dressing room, we were surrounded by gifts from fans.

"What's up? Your call was unexpected..." Kura said.

"Sadly, your evening is already booked to the brim."I said saddened.

"Kurama, I've brought someone who needs to speak with you." Nanami panted out.

"Who?" Kura asked hugging my waist a little tighter.

"Botanmaru." Nanami said as a little boy stepped out from behind Nanami.

He looked at us with admiration and said, "It really is you!"

I looked back at Kura to see panic covering his face and he yelled, "Who the hell is this brat?!"

I smacked his head and said, "Kura, don't curse in front of a child!" I stood up from Kura's lap.

"Hello, my names is Botanmaru of Mount Kurama. And... And you see I've been wanting to meet you for so long and now... And now that I have... I just... I wanted..." Botanmaru got all flustered.

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Save it. I don't know what you want, but you need to get back to the mountain. Descending from the mountain is out of bops to the premature. I bet you didn't tell anyone where you were going, did you? If you're a ran-way and you're looking for a babysitter , then you definitely got the wrong guy. Get lost." Kura said.

"Hey!" Nanami shouted.

"That's not it. I came to brought you home, Master Shinjiro." Botanmaru said in a serious tone.

"Huh?" Kura asked.

"Right now, Mount Kurama is in lots of big trouble... Ever since Master Sojobo collapsed, the mountain has been covered in a fog of miasma. They picked Master Jiro to be the fourth successor, but most everyone does not want him to be in charge. So everyday up there, all we do is wait for answers. Master Shinjiro, we need you to return to us." Botanmaru says as he bows to Kura.

"What the heck do you think I can do?" Kura asks as he scratches the back of his head. "Come on, Botanmaru. Here's the story. I got the heck out of that place seventeen years, I'm just a failure. The mundane world is where I'm happier. Plus, I got to do what I love with the woman I love." Kura explained.

"No! Stop it! Your not some failure, Master Shinjiro! You are my... You are my role model!" Botanmaru shouted. He then grabbed Kura's jacket and said, "It is because you are like me, that is why you have to be the one to fix it." Then Botanmaru collapsed.

"Botanmaru, what's wrong?" Nanami asked.