Chapter 2

You're fighting me off like a firefighter
So tell me why you still get burned
You say you're not, but you're still a liar
'Cause I'm the one that you run to first
Every time, yeah
Why do you try to deny it
When you show up every night
And tell me that you want me but it's complicated
So complicated
When it hurts but it hurts so good
Do you take it?
Do you brea....

I turn off the alarm, even if I like this song a little bit too much, I guess? Ugh i hate waking up early and for what? School?! Bruh i don't like anyone there, except the popular gang, i crave their attention. If you're not popular, you're trash! And it's true. And I'm trash plus I have "friends" that I seriously don't like but the funny thing is two of them think we are best friends. And plus all of this, they remain talking about their stupid boring lives, like i care? I have my own problems and I think they are really big so i don't need to listen about their stupid little ones.

Anyways i don't want to think about these stupid things, i get up from my bed and head up to the bathroom. I look up at the mirror and I am seriously disgusted like what the heck is this face?! Is this even called face or garbage?! It's full of acne and a lot of dark circles under my eyes. I kinda stayed up a little bit late last night... Sometimes I really hope to stop thinking, I'm destroying myself all by myself, weird huh?

I wear the school's uniform that is composed of a shirt, a blazer and pants thankfully! I would hate to wear a skirt to school. My legs are just ugly and fat, the opposite of other girls. Ugh I want a perfect face and a perfect body to follow the image of my "perfect family".

I do the exact same high ponytail I do everyday to school. And cover all my pimples and my dark circles just so I can flex that I have a perfect baby face. They will not even notice that i have a little bit of make up on, when i say they're stupid they really are.

I'm super nice when describing people.

"Abi, we're gonna be late to school again. Hurry up!", shouts Lila, my little sister, from the corridor. "Yeah, I'm coming. Give me a sec" i shout back so she can hear me even though i don't like shouting. Who likes to do it anyway? It's uncivilized, it hurts and it doesn't make any sense.

I hurry a little by putting on my sneakers, which are completely black. I force myself to like this color because everyone does and I think I'm good to go. I grab my backpack in a hurry, start to open the door but I retrace my steps to stop in front of the mirror and make sure everything is good. I am proud of the result of today. I go to the car and close the door behind me.

The car starts running but i have a really bad feeling about today. I hope it will just fade away, like always.

Hiiii,
How are you?
I'm really thankful that you're reading this story! I hope you will like it.
As you see, Abi is insecure about herself and wants to be like others. She thinks that her life is quite chaotic but believe me, she ain't seen nothing yet.