Chapter 8

I open my eyes dazzled by so many lights. My head feels so heavy and why the fuck am i in a hospital room? Oh no maybe i collapsed on the floor when i was walking. I remember feeling a headache before it went all blank.

SHIT. It means someone carried me so they must've knew how fat i am. And i'm sure some of the people made fun of me what could thet have said, why it did has to happen? Maybe they're talking about how ridiculous is when i fell to the gr-

The door crashing open interrupted my thoughts. Oh it's my mother, well maybe like that she was worried and would actually take care of me, it always does happen right?

'ABIGAIL! I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU STOPPED EATING YOU LIAR', she screamed at me while i'm trying to shut her up cause it's so embarrassing for this to happen.

'are you happy with yourself? You could've caused me a heart attack. What were you thinking? New way of rebellious?'

'huh? I don't need to explain anything to you if you're screaming at me like that' i said while looking at her straight in the eyes trying not to show her she's gonna make me cry.

'shut up, i don't want to listen to the sound of your voice, i'm going to see the doctor.' She storms out of the room, the sound of her heels still ringing into my ears. My head hurts so bad ugh. I try to sit straight so i can actually think about all of this and what i will say to my parents but nothing come to my mind.

A light knock on the door interrupts my thoughts followed by a doctor and my mother behind.

'Good morning Abigail, i just need to do a quick check up on you to make sure you're alright after you coma'

'my what? Wait, how long was i sleeping there?'

'Today would've been your fifth day if you didn't wake up' he said while beginning his check up.

I was sleeping for 4 days straight and my mom screamed at me when i woke up? She didn't even care about me. Don't cry Abi, not now. It's not the right time.

'But me not eating for a little while couldn't put me in a coma right?'

'Shut up, a little while yeah? Don't even ask anything anymore', my kother said infront of the fucking doctor! Like we weren't even alone here.

After that the doctor left leaving us alone in the room looking slightly uncomfortable from the tension built between me and my so lovely mother that adores me.

'Did you call dad? Where is he?'

'Yeah i did, he is coming with your siblings.'

He better hurry up, i don't wanna be alone with you for longer, you always exhaust me. I hope my father will have a better reaction than her when he will see me. Like he will come to me with open arms and hug me while thanking God i am not dead yet. But this was far from reality. My siblings ran to me hugging me but he didn't, he watched everything from afar standing next to his wife slightly looking worried like i didn't wake up.

'When can i get out of here?' i asked while looking at him making sure he understands that i wanna talk to him.

'when the doctor will allow it, try getting some rest Abigail, you need rest.'

'yeah can you get out then? I am a big girl i can sleep alone in a hospital room. I don't want anyone here.'

'but abi i missed you so much, i was waiting for you to come back every single day. Don't sleep this much anymore please, if you want i will give you my bed even though i am afraid of heights but in my bed you will never sleep this much.' she says tears filling up her eyes making me tear up with her, this little girl loves me.

My mom clears her throat before declaring that she' s gonna sleep in my room while making my siblings and my dad return back home, ugh. I hate her.