IV

'As you can see, the west valley high campus is a lot larger than the middle school and when you become a freshman next year, y-youll have access to some amazing facilities.' A high school teacher said to all the kids 'Our science lab is state of the art. Well, at least it was'

'Did it get destroyed in the fight?' A girl said. The teacher looked embarrassed 'Uh, no. Uh, the district required us to remove anything that could potentially be used as a weapon. In the event of another karate incident.' He was sweating a bit.

'Hey didn't someone get thrown off the railings?' Anthony's friend said laughing nudging you.

'Uh, yeah.' The teacher stuttered.

'oh piss of dipshit.' you said.

You walked off.

'Hey.' Anthony jogged over to you.

'Hey.' You smiled 'Looks cool, doesnt it?' Anthony said, You shrugged 'I mean considering people know Robby's my brother and.. he pushed someone off the railings.' You said quietly 'but hey it's cool.' You smiled.

Anthony nodded and put his hands in his pockets.

'Do you like Lia?' You asked him, He did a weird face 'Yeah like, ages ago.'

'Oh, right.'You smiled.

( okay rn i feel like changing the point of view instead of you cuz it's repeating)

'Why are you jealous?' Anthony smirked asking Y/N.

'Ew! no.' Y/N scoffed laughing, she nudged Anthony.

Y/N got a ping from her phone she pulled her phone out and checked.

robby

R: Hey little sis, Come with me to watch a drive in movie ur friend kenny will be there. 7pm.

Y: ok i was at the school today, Kenny seemed to be having a hard time with Hawk? bert snd what's that other guys name.

R: i don't know, he told me. We are gonna beat their asses.

Y: okay, I'm staying at moms tonight but i'm at dads right now, he's not home. I think he's hooking up with miguel's mom.

R: course he is, hope he doesnt leave as soon as things get hard. 😒

Y: Lol. I'll be at moms soon. 6:30??

R: yeah that's okay. Kylers taking us. Okay bye.

y:👋

Y/N packed her stuff for her moms then she heard Johnny come in.

'Hey dad.' She said, He smiled and hugged her 'Hey kid. I'm cooking something for Miguel.' He told her 'Where are you going?' He asked putting in some more stuff to the food he was cooking.

'Moms.'

Knock

Johnny opened the door to see Robby.

'Hey, Robby. Whats going on? you wanna come in?' Johnny said 'Hawk and some of your students have been bullying this kid. Tell them to stop or there'll be payback.' Robby said to Johnny 'Payback. What tbr hell is kreese putting you up to?' Johnny asked.

Robbys tone changed 'He's not putting me up to anything. I'm trying to help this kid But if those assholes don't knock it off, i'll do what i have to.' Robby said seeming to care about Kenny.

'Don't do anything stupid. You already got kicked out of school.' Johnny protested making his voice pitch change higher 'Miguel attacked me. I was trying to stop the fight. He escalated it.' Robby shared his point.

'Look, i wasn't there. All right? But i do know about Cobra kai. Kreese is brainwashing you, Just like he brainwashed me.' Johnny told Robby warning him ' See, that's the difference between you and me. You put all your trust in kreese. I dont trust anyone anymore.' Robby told Johnny 'I'm just using cobra kai to get what i want.' He added.

'Yeah, i'm sure you think that. But i'm telling you, you're playing with poison. You don't know the whole story.'Johnny said.

Y/N went out to Robby 'we know enough.'

'And i know what's been holding me back. for as long as i can remember, i've been afraid. Afraid that i would end up like you. But i'm not gonna have that fear again because i'm better than you.' Robby said making Johnnys head go down a bit, he looked upset.

' I guess theres nothing left to talk about. So unless there's something else, I have dinner to make.'

Robby walked away to Kylers car.

Johnny kissed Y/N's forehead 'Be good for your mom, and Robby.' He smiled giving her a pat on the back 'Bye dad, love you' she ran off