XIV

(after this it will include the mentions of sh so do not read if you feel uncomfortable please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You looked at anthony as you both went into the gas station, it was awkward... extremely,'Do u want anything..?'Anthony said sheepishly.

You looked down to the twizzlers at the counter and picked 5 packets of just 1 up and put it on the counter, Anthony laughed,'That'll be 2.79.' the cashier said in a boring tone, anthony handed over the money and left the shop followed by me.

'So... what was it like in juvie?' He asked you which caused abit of a weird vibe.

'shit. How's zack?'

Anthony rolled his eyes,' still a dick. I need to admit something.' You look at him to carry on his sentence.

'Well basicallyyy... you've been gone for like a fucking year and Kennys been, horrible?'

You looked at him,'what the fuck? after everything he went through?' Anthony nodded agreeing. You didn't know what to do, You were so tired it was just not really something you wanted to deal with so instead you just left him at the gas station to go back home without saying anything.

As you unlocked the door you saw your mom on the couch with another man, seems like her ways didn't change.

You walked into your room and sat on your bed playing metallica until you just started crying, out of the blue knowing once you go back to school.. it'll be so different. You got up and went to your desk and threw everything off it having a complete melt down punching stuff and throwing your makeup perfumes everything around you're room out of frustration.

'FUCK.' you shouted kicking the walls looking at the after of the mess you had made, Your mind was scattered everywhere as you walked out you kicked a box and locked yourself in the bathroom opening the cabinet trying to find a razor, you put ur hands into ur sleeves breaking the razor and taking the blades out.

What was wrong with you?

Okay guys the next few chapters will have a mention of drug use etc therapy u know the drill.