VI

'Hey Anthony.' Y/N came over making Anthony slam his locker shut.

'Hey.' He said playing everything off cool.

'So, Um, I thought of the fair at westwood park, its got all the rides, and, better yet, fried Oreos'

Anthony puts his hands in his pockets 'Fried oreos, you are speaking my language.' Anthony chuckles.

'I've invited a bunch of people.' Y/N says.

Lia comes over 'Kenny says the pirate ship goes upside down.'

'I mean totally vertical!' Y/N chuckles adding onto what Lia said.

'Um, Kenny?' Anthony asks, Y/N turns around 'yeah, kenny?' she asks.

'Oh, yeah, he's hilarious. You guys will get along great.' Lia says 'Um, See you sunday. Hey, Jane, wait up!' Lia says dragging Y/N with her.

Y/N goes to Kenny and talks to him.

Anthony leans on the locker and sighs, Zack comes over 'Ow. That's gotta hurt.' He says making the boys laugh.

Lia and Y/N walk around 'you know, you really should give Ant a chance.' she says.

Y/N shrugs 'Didnt he like you ?'Y/N asks stuffing her hands into her pockets.

'Yeah after you started dating Zack me and Ant dated for a month, He told me he wanted to break up because he was still caught up with you.'Lia says.

'And Anthony got really pissed at Zack for dating you he pinned him against a wall or something, threatened him. That's why Zack broke up with you.'

Y/N realised everything was adding up 'i didn't even like Zack.' She says laughing.

'well then when we go to the fair, we gotta get you two together.'Lia says.

Y/N smiles and 'hey, ive got to go to the  library to drop off some books from ages ago. I'll catch you later?' Y/N says waving.

Y/N walks in to see Kenny on top of Anthony about to punch him.

Y/N grabs kenny back by the neck and punches him in the face 'The fuck is wrong with you!'She shouts at Kenny letting go.

Then a teacher comes in.

'Hey, what's going on in here?'

They all sat in seats and Daniel and Amanda came in.

'Hey Anthony, Are you okay?'Daniel asked making Anthony nod.

'Mr and mrs LaRusso. Come on in.'

'If you didn't strike first non of this would have happened.'

'Come have a seat here.' The principal says.

'We're not exactly sure what happened here.'Daniel says.

'But whatever it is, we expect there to be a sever punishment for this.' Amanda adds on.

They sigh 'we'll there will be. I've already spoken to the parents of the other offending students involved but i can't get ahold of Johnny Lawrence?'

'I wouldn't be surprised if his daughter started it.' Daniel mumbled.

'Actually, from security footage, she was defending Anthony, Anyways. We will be suspending them.'

Amanda and Daniel seemed relieved.

'And your son.' The principal said making the two look his way 'what? Well non of this is Anthony's fault.'Daniel says.

'We'll.. I'm afraid we have proof.' He shows 'turns out, this isn't the first time.' He clicks a button 'Still don't know how they got that milk in the locker. Anthony and the others have been cyber bullying Mr. Payne for some time. I've seen enough evidence to conclude Anthony has been a real bully this year.'

Daniel looks back at Anthony from the window.

Kenny turns to Anthony 'I got you.' he says.

'God shut up Kenny.' Y/N says.

-Thank u so much for literally ALL ur support on this. over a few days i've already gotten 1k reads?? i'm so happy!!

Also y/n isn't going on the bullying side she's mad that cobra kais gotten to Kenny and he's striking first when Anthony tried to talk to him.

If Anthony did something and Kenny strikes first for that reason she'd be fine.

Apart from that. She's not on Anthony's side but obviously starting to develop a love interest for him🤘🏻🤘🏻